Fake Laughs.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

My whole day was full of them, whenever you talk with someone you dont know to good, some clerk, the girl on the grocery store, etc, or you just know them to good to know that theres no way they'll say anything funny ever...you just toss out a nice fake laugh...like hahahe, or heh, or even huhahe!...you do it, the others know its fake but it doesnt matter, its all good since you had the intention to be somewhat polite....its like when you wake up and the dog has crapped your bed, theres puke on your pillow, your sibling has eaten all the breakfast there is and you're late but you still say goodmorning (under those circumstances i wouldnt, but you know what i mean).

Whats even more funny, is just how irritated you feel when you overhear a bunch of fake laughs...you're like "tsk tsk tsk hypocrites, why cant people just be honest and be like "that was not funny" or just let the bad joke fly".....but thats life i guess, intentions do count and even if its somehow pretencious it works well for a reason.

Being serious on small talk is bad stuff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by Tesseract

huhahe!...

small talk is awesome, the more ridiculous it is the better.

i have a friend who does that and i am forever calling him out on it, but i do it too, i cannot front. the best is people who, if you're talking to them, just keep a steady "uh huh..ah huh....uh huh...yep..uh huh..ha..ah ha....yes...uh huh..." etc etc...right through what you're saying. i do that to friends sometimes when they're trying to tell me some details or something that is semi important, just to be a douf.

the next step after the fake laugh of course, is the nervous fake laugh.

Guest willy.wonka

small talk is funny, cause you can end it with, "ah, nevermind, i was just trying ot spark up some small talk, but i see that its not workin."

that or you could just smack them.

i dont like plastic people.

Guest imported_Tesseract

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhuahehe,

so i guess then you start wondering if your girl is faking orgasms everyonce in a while only to ask the big question:

'would your life be better if she didnt?":P

but lets stay on point, i aint talking about plastic cheezy super fake people, i'm talking about giving other people a break when you know theres nothing better you can get out of them.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by VAITOMANOCU

meaning, laughing at them being so not funny and what not. nevermind, i was just trying start some small talk. i can see it's not working though.

gotcha, hahheuhaha.......;)

damn this thread is full of irony

Originally posted by Tesseract

its like when you wake up and the dog has crapped your bed, theres puke on your pillow, your sibling has eaten all the breakfast there is and you're late but you still say goodmorning

This makes me want to fake laugh.

i have two favorite fake laughs.

1) give a really dry unenthusiastic laugh with aconfused look on your face

as you look around at other people to see if they are laughin

2) I have a monotone hahahaha laugh that sounds like a machine gun

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Archived