Faded-Glory Magazine #13

rollinaround

Been a while, but its ready to drop...expect another great issue.

for those of you who dont know about fg, it is an all boxcar art zine, with a touch of rxr and cultural history

send 4 dollars to------->

the integratron

p.o.box 23734

san jose,ca.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by lepthebeard

...mick t. is the man...

so ive heard.

keep up the good work m.t.

your mag has come a long way.

I got it today at tower. Fuck Mick, this issue is different from not seeing your mag in a long while. Dope ass STEEL whole autorack 5 car even made it in there. some spraypaint too, wtf??? How could I get past issues?

oh yeah, dope live shot of that fool who draws those water drop characters! pick this one up dudes!;)

Mick is the man, support this dude, cuz he lives this shit to the fullest, very dedicated, and knowlegable, and NO, he wont take your $$$, and not send ya nothing..Mick, I'll get my $$$ out this week, I keep forgetting...save me one bro, I know you will....

Originally posted by 40ozbreath

i saw some article where mick track side(tagger) tryed hated on writers and tryed to sound like ha was some train worker. lost all respect. considering he used to try to write. then turned all hobo style talking shit . now hes putting graf back in his shit.

LISTEN TO THIS JACKASS! I NEVER READ THE PUBLICATION THAT WAY,STATES FACTS YA'LL!THIS NIG JUST DONT KNOW BOUT MICKO! HE'LL FUCK YA UP HOMIE.:D

I'D LIKE TO SEE 40OZBREATH COME CLEAN WITH WHO HE IS, DON'T BE A PUNK,MICK IS ON HERE READING THIS.

Archived