Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

facts that you need to know

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, May 11, 2006.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

1. 6:45 am is entierly too early to wake up.
    2. death from aboves first album is way better than their last album. (so was engine downs)
    3. denim seems to be getting more and more expensive. i bleme this on japan.
    4. chicken caesar salad is by far the best salad you can have,
    5. my weekend is going to be fucking amazing.
    6. i just realized what smells like blueberry doughnuts and it is in fact my coworker.
    7. i have worn nothing but reebok classics for the last 4 years.
    8. punishment park is the most important movie of our time and it was made over 30 years ago.
    9. im bored at work
    10. if you google image "toe face" this comes up.

[​IMG]

any suggestions on what i should eat for lunch today (besided "your mom" or "my nuts")?

2. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

Taco Bell...crunch wrap supreme all day

3. fuse=--action

fuse=--action Senior Member

You guys got Wendy's out there? It's pretty good.

Also, is your job the kind of job where you can say that you have an appointment with a customer and go somewhere really pricey and expense your lunch, because if so, I would recommend that one.
    -fuse.

4. FuzZy

FuzZy Elite Member

5. swedish erotica

swedish erotica Banned

quiznos honey mustard chicken

6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I think I broke my facts machine...

Last night I did a google search and this came up...
    [​IMG]

7. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i used to have that kind of job. honestly, id rather eat subway with a friend then have a $400 dinner on the company tit while everyone at the table tries to figure out how much money the other people at the table can make them. the corporate world can lick my nuts for the time being.

anyway...im leaning towards this salad that has fruit on one end, some tuna salad and spinach in the middle and then a little mixed green/chefy salad looking thing on the other. im not really sure how i would go about eating it though. i may just go for the chicken caesar again. t-minus 1 hour and 4 minutes.

8. fuse=--action

Well, I didn't mean that you should actually schedule a lunch with a client, I meant that you should say that you have such a lunch scheduled, pick up a broad, and hit a nice restaurant.
    -fuse.

9. Obvious

Obvious Banned

you should try that prime rib sandwich and quiznos. get a size small though.

10. lord_casek

lord_casek 12oz Royalty

Joined: Jan 24, 2006 Messages: 27,078 Likes Received: 1,007
  11. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Have a cliff bar and a red bull...Breakfast of champions..oh wait, we're on lunch...

ummmmmmmm....Tuna from Subway..Bell peppers, onions, olives, spinach, and just a little bit of pepper...BAM!

12. fuse=--action

On point.

That shit is delicious. I like to add some onions to it.
    -fuse.

13. El Mamerro

El Mamerro Dirty Dozen Crew

Punishment Park is dope. Fucking hippie.

Somehow, a bird managed to defy the laws of physics and actually shat UPWARDS into a part of my front bumper that faces down to the street.

14. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i wish i had a link to this fat/calorie chart i saw the other day. it ranked 1000 different fast food items and im pretty sure that was in the upper end of the chart.

according to this same chart a croissantwich from hardees (???) has over 200 grams of fat? i almost dont believe that. that a fucking business weeks worth of fat intake in one sandwich.

im going to go find it, post it up and get to the bottom of this.

15. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

From the tuna, or the cliff bar/red bull combo?