Facial Upkeep Advice (Namely the bags under my eyes)

Gunm

Okay so since i started school at prestigious university i hav started getting big dark raccoon circles under my eyes from adjusted sleeping patterns and what not.

The obvious piece of advice would be..."Dude just set a sleeping schedule and stick with it." Well that's not always an option for me what not with projects, readings work and other such bullshit.

Does anyone have any home remedies secret potions or perscription goodies they can reccomend that will rid me of this "I look like I was up all night on meth" look my poor eyes have taken on?

Devilush? Sugar? Cinched Waist? You're all chicks you surely must know something in this department.

Shameless stereotype of the woman as knowing any and all facts about beauty care? Absolutely goddamn right.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GucciCondom

yo how u make blackheads go away? i tried to pop them shits out and most of em wont and no matter how much i wash my shit they dont go away

try the Biore' strips. My gf pasted some on my face one night and the next day....holey moley what a diff. So fresh and so clean. Gucci, try'em on your blackheads because they remove a lot of the oil and dirt that gets worked into your pores.

'roid cream on my eyes? Hmm worth a shot. After all, i used to put toothpaste on my zits in high school to dry them out.

Originally posted by GucciCondom

yo how u make blackheads go away? i tried to pop them shits out and most of em wont and no matter how much i wash my shit they dont go away

squeeze them shits harder dude! it's such an accomplishment when that little worm of crud comes popping out of said pore

Guest HESHIANDET

this is so metrosexual.

i dunno about bags under the eyes, but for the blackheads. neutrogena makes a blackhead scrub. works nice. you should / can also get an exfoliating facial scrub. st ives makes a nice one. so refreshing. i love fucking w/ products my girl has in the shower.

hahahaha ok im done laughing i bought this cream called lab series from dillards but it is expensive the mall i got it from was going out of business so it was 60%off normally its like 26.00 a bottle but it worked good for me..i dont know if will do the same for you. im turning into a metrosexual!!!:D

Neutrogena deep facial cleanser sucks, to me, yet I still find myself using it often. I’ve heard about the prep h dilli, but haven’t tried it. I have the same problem with my eyes enough of the time, but don’t do much about it except try and get some sleep.

Never had a problem with blackheads, though. That shit grosses me out. I’d imagine it’s fun as hell popping them out, though.

go to the girly makeup section in department stores. ask around with different brands whats good for under the eyes. or go to a sephora if you have one where you live.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P6544

you could give these a shot..theyre cheaper too

i did a little search. that dr.perricone crap stuff is expensive but works well . this stuff is sold at places other than sephora.

Guest imported_Europe

Re: Facial Advice

Originally posted by LENS

Absolutely goddamn right.

When I saw the title of this thread and the author, I thought: Cool, a thread about freaky asians honeys.

definitely one of the odder funnier legitamate question threads on 12 oz lately.

this seems kind of like.. putting a tempory solution on the problem then dealing with the source.

if you are having problems sleeping since your sleep schedule is so erratic... get your hands on some ambient just take half an hour before you want to go to sleep

if you take a full youll be out half of the next day..

or for the natty homeopathic way

get some melatonin..

there tablets they self that dissolve under your tongue like other homeopathic treatments.

or

drink a bottle of red wine

eat a turkey

a gallon of milk... (i double dare you)

personally.. i never sleep.. i heard its the 2nd cousin of death..

and hes been knocking at my door.. trying to serve me papers and make me a jehovahs witness..

damn you death..!

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

im trying to make the bags under my eyes worse, any ways to do that without drugs or sleeping less than i am?

im sleeping very little nowadays, but i need to speed this process up.

Yes. Get yourself up with caffeine smokes and sugars, and crash from

all 3 at the same time. Biiiiiiig eye bags.

3 solutions

goooood morning lens.

i've been having trouble sleeping too and here is what i have been doing:

tea bags. tea contains tannin which is an astringent (hense some beauty products). it will reduce eye-bags. but you might

want to use tea like chamomile. basically put the tea bags into boiling water for about 10 minutes. then cool and then apply it

to the puffy area.

cold cucumber slices is another way if you dont like the tea bag solution.

also you can try a cold spoon.

Archived