Facial Hair.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've made numerous attempts at getting a full on lumberjack beard going, but to no avail. I'd like to say my current unshaveness was an attempt at growing a beard, but its just a result of being too lazy to shave.

"oh shit! is that macy gray with mutton chop sideburns?"

Guest serpent of the light

i hate shaving, so i also have stubble, i take it off once a week though, and the girl i keep hooking up w/ hates it. oh well. facial hair is for fags.

Guest im not witty

ive got amish chops. not connected to the hair by my ears, not a beard.

just big patches of hair.

like founding father chops. call me jebediah.

Guest platapie

shaveign sucks ass. the thign si i grow my scruff quick but then it dosent grow in thick. its dumb.:mad:

tt has a mad beard at the moment, the stanley cup beard as i like to call it.

usually i have the chin strap with full moustache connector deal thing. kinda like that backstreet boy but not really.

ive had a chin strap since ninth grade. its sad. i can gorw a full lumberjack/stanley cup beard at 18.

Shit, I didn't think I'd ever be faggy or gangstery. Now I'm old, faggy, gangstery and still not popular with girls. Oh yeah, except I'm married. And I got a full beard and moustache. A GRAY beard and moustache, so pass the bottle.

Archived