FACES OF DEATH

industry

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My buddy bought the box set of FOD and after watching them it almost looks like 70% of the stuff is fake. Good gore make-up and an 8mm and you too can be publishing a FOD movie. I laughed at the bear attacking the family-what is the coincidence that 2 people have cameras videotaping a bear attacking some dude-no footage of the attack but lots of jerky movements and a bear walking away with an arm in its mouth. Bears don't attack like that, they maul and drag the body to be buried only to chow down later. So don't be fooled although the suicide killing look damn real.

GZ

Originally posted by geezpot

My buddy bought the box set of FOD and after watching them it almost looks like 70% of the stuff is fake. Good gore make-up and an 8mm and you too can be publishing a FOD movie. I laughed at the bear attacking the family-what is the coincidence that 2 people have cameras videotaping a bear attacking some dude-no footage of the attack but lots of jerky movements and a bear walking away with an arm in its mouth. Bears don't attack like that, they maul and drag the body to be buried only to chow down later.

same thing with the "robber getting attacked by the car lot's guard dogs...that shit was just stupid

Originally posted by crave

i used to get high and watch that shit with my roommates. then after the high wore off i'd feel bad. thinking about it now, fake or not, that shit still disgusting.

Yeah, it's an inytersting enough novlety for a while but then you're just "Shit, why would i want these images in my head or showing up in my dreams? Fuck all that.

I saw a clip on the internt once where some fishing trawler brought up a bunch of dolphins in their nets and this dude comes out on deck with an AK-47 and just shooting all of them.

you would think that seeing another person die a horrilble death, real or not, would make you cringe and want to look away. but the thing is while watching those videos and people were getting hurt it was like, eh, thats fuckin nasty. but when they showed something fucked up being done to animals that shit made me want to kill someone. go figure.

Archived