Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FACES OF DEATH

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by industry, Sep 26, 2003.

1. industry

industry New Jack

2. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

3. Sarah Tonin

Sarah Tonin Dirty Dozen Crew

4. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

seriously,
    dam, you can get those at any of your local non-chain video stores
    there great for a while but after some time you get bored of seeing mankind destroy itself,

5. geezpot

geezpot Elite Member

My buddy bought the box set of FOD and after watching them it almost looks like 70% of the stuff is fake. Good gore make-up and an 8mm and you too can be publishing a FOD movie. I laughed at the bear attacking the family-what is the coincidence that 2 people have cameras videotaping a bear attacking some dude-no footage of the attack but lots of jerky movements and a bear walking away with an arm in its mouth. Bears don't attack like that, they maul and drag the body to be buried only to chow down later. So don't be fooled although the suicide killing look damn real.

GZ

6. TOR

TOR Member

same thing with the "robber getting attacked by the car lot's guard dogs...that shit was just stupid

7. type R

type R Senior Member

70%? i would say more than that is fake. those things are for novelty, nothing more.

8. crave

crave Veteran Member

i used to get high and watch that shit with my roommates. then after the high wore off i'd feel bad. thinking about it now, fake or not, that shit still disgusting.

9. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Yeah, it's an inytersting enough novlety for a while but then you're just "Shit, why would i want these images in my head or showing up in my dreams? Fuck all that.

I saw a clip on the internt once where some fishing trawler brought up a bunch of dolphins in their nets and this dude comes out on deck with an AK-47 and just shooting all of them.

10. multi-taskin

multi-taskin New Jack

watching a human die is......different.
    someonehaving their head removed with a axe...
    different

11. space base

space base Senior Member

I haven't seen faces of death, but I read something with one of the guys who made and he admits that like half the stuff was fake. Some of it was real though.

12. crave

crave Veteran Member

you would think that seeing another person die a horrilble death, real or not, would make you cringe and want to look away. but the thing is while watching those videos and people were getting hurt it was like, eh, thats fuckin nasty. but when they showed something fucked up being done to animals that shit made me want to kill someone. go figure.