FACES OF DEATH #1

~KRYLON2~

i rented this movie thsi weekend because a friend told me it was scary......at first i thought is was going to be like a movie that would all be fiction be the first 10mins was fucking gross.....reall mutherfucking dead people...i almost pissed my pants.....the worst was when they showed the bodies after a plane crash and they showed torsos ( can't spell) just layeing in the street with no arms or legs....fucking gross.. then there was a part where some animal control guy was going to catch a aligator and teh aligator pulled the guy from the boat and it showed teh aligator eating the guy. it ate his arms and face off. but there was one funny part where they showed some dumbass people feeding a bear and it ate the guy that was filming it.....lol...i guess thats why they have signs that say dont feed the bears..but anyway if you want to see a corny 70's movie with alot of thing dieing and getting mutalated.....i also heard the secoud video has some guys who took pcp and start killing people

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest greedy mars

yeah last week i downloaded all the m in kazaa - just type in faces of death. you get good shit .like newsreporters shooting themselve in the face. in front of everyone. umm girl gettingshot. in the headumm more more and more

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

i rented this movie thsi weekend because a friend told me it was scary......at first i thought is was going to be like a movie that would all be fiction be the first 10mins was fucking gross.....reall mutherfucking dead people...i almost pissed my pants.....the worst was when they showed the bodies after a plane crash and they showed torsos ( can't spell) just layeing in the street with no arms or legs....fucking gross.. then there was a part where some animal control guy was going to catch a aligator and teh aligator pulled the guy from the boat and it showed teh aligator eating the guy. it ate his arms and face off. but there was one funny part where they showed some dumbass people feeding a bear and it ate the guy that was filming it.....lol...i guess thats why they have signs that say dont feed the bears..but anyway if you want to see a corny 70's movie with alot of thing dieing and getting mutalated.....i also heard the secoud video has some guys who took pcp and start killing people

i like how the word you questioned your spelling on is the one word you spelled right...:lol:

but any ways, faces of death bum me out... i've never gotten more than half way thru a tape...

Originally posted by dai

definately some entertaining shit. makes a great wedding gift too.

:lol:

ive watched these before...there are fucking gross...i dont see where the entertainment is in any of it but very educational in a way...i do recall whatching a big ass pitbull tearing the fuck out of a dog catcher like lockjaw on here hand and slinging her around like it was its job...

if you all like this type of shit check out

traces of death......videos too the show autopsyies (spell i know it was way off)

or you can go to www.rotten.com

the had tupac autopsie (theres that damn word again damnit..)on the web site..

and i dont know if the www.justmeat.com is still up but maybe:crazy:

Archived