f*ck you january 06

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course i'm on drugs.

i figured i'd start a thread

i know not everyone's month was bad.

mine was though

it started with a lost wallet

and continued onto all sorts of desperate housewives bullshit

i'm glad for you ABC

maybe i'll make it out there and i can lose this month in a bottle

you seriously gotta come to bmore so i can take you to the mt.royal tavern

you will love it

by the time i get to phoenix, she'll be risin

i watched Heat the other day

i dunno

i got my couch this month so that was dope

but shit happens, yknow?

a lot of it, at once

my ma got bad news.

i'll feel better once i get back from copenhagen

*unless i die in the last few hours of this month

that'd just be my luck

hell yeah ABC!!

i know it seemed uber-lame at the time to leave so early

but i was really bailing out on my father, he was kinda mad the next day cuz the tiles in the bathroom weren't laid right since i wasn't there to help

i have the couch now though, the house, and this is one of th emost, if not the most blue-collar-working-class-grimey drunken city in the u.s.

you haven't really seen the u.s. until you've seen a city with most of it's liquor/convenience/carry-out food stores enclosed behind bullet proof glass

Originally posted by symbols@Feb 1 2006, 04:51 AM

hell yeah ABC!!

i know it seemed uber-lame at the time to leave so early

but i was really bailing out on my father, he was kinda mad the next day cuz the tiles in the bathroom weren't laid right since i wasn't there to help

i have the couch now though, the house, and this is one of th emost, if not the most blue-collar-working-class-grimey drunken city in the u.s.

you haven't really seen the u.s. until you've seen a city with most of it's liquor/convenience/carry-out food stores enclosed behind bullet proof glass

sounds like fun fun fun. i wanna see you get liquored up, come out of your shell and destroy life. you're going to regret inviting me over haha

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jan 31 2006, 02:54 PM

sounds like fun fun fun. i wanna see you get liquored up, come out of your shell and destroy life. you're going to regret inviting me over haha

haha yeah, i might have to move the sofa somewhere safe

the last time i got real drunk i passed out in front of the Lyric Opera House

the cops pciked me up and took me to the ER

where i assaulted two nurses and was put in restraints until 9 the next morning

when i was asked to please get the fuck out

something's getting broken.

....AND I HOPE FEBRUARY ROCKS.

MAMS YOU ARE MY NEW PSYCHIC FRIEND

YOU BETTER BE RIGHT

Originally posted by SteveAustin+Jan 31 2006, 02:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Jan 31 2006, 02:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Jan 31 2006, 12:43 PM

it started with a lost wallet

uh-oh...someone get smashed and end up in the hospital again?

my boy Zeke lost his eye in a car on bike accident...but homey's up and riding drunk with me like it never happened.

[/b]

nope.

i haven't been drinking.

i just lost it.

it fell out of my pocket while i was riding and i didn't realize it until about fifteen blocks later

that's what happens when you have a big butt.

Originally posted by symbols@Feb 1 2006, 04:57 AM

the last time i got real drunk i passed out in front of the Lyric Opera House

the cops pciked me up and took me to the ER

where i assaulted two nurses and was put in restraints until 9 the next morning

when i was asked to please get the fuck out

something's getting broken.

hell yes girl, we're gunna have some funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

January has been a strange month. overall pretty good though. I am predicting febuary to be better.

Speaking of blacking out, last week i got shithammered with some people i had literally just met a few hours before hand and blacked out. I was later informed that when some girl asked me to take off my shoes since i was sitting on her bed, i instantly went into pissed off mode, flicked her off, and walked home. Ridiculous.

sneak peek for ABC....

21402049.jpg

Sounds: There is no live music, but sounds are provided by a jukebox with a remarkably varied selection. We were especially pleased to find the old novelty CD Lounge-A-Palooza, which features a bunch of lounge covers of '90s alt-rock standards and vice versa. Guaranteed to amuse or annoy the living hell out of each and every patron.

21402066.jpg

Libations: Though there's a well-stocked bar, keeping with the dive nature of the place, everybody tends to drink cheap beer or rail liquor. While we're discussing beer, we should also mention the inescapable consequence of drinking too much of it: a trip to what just might be the most disturbingly befouled bar bathroom in the city.

goods_condom.jpg

Service: The gruff bartender was curt, but the beer arrived immediately, and that's what counts in a place like this. In other bars the cash register display scrolls a message of GOOD AFTERNOON. At Mount Royal Tavern, whenever a purchase is rung up the display scrolls BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS. That's what we call having a lot of character.

..chups you might've missed out.. drinks make me pissed off easily sometimes. that's why i stopped drinking so much

Best Men’s Restroom Condom Machine

Mount Royal Tavern

...And, sure, perchance it speaks more to our own personal experiences of hooking up at the Tavern, but, c’mon, if you’re getting ready to do the dirty boogie after the Tavern, you are embarking on a Sir Ernest Shackleton-caliber sexual adventure. For one, you’ve got to brave the Tavern’s men’s room—possibly the only place in city limits where cockroaches and rats fear to tread—and obtain the safe-sex player’s necessary accouterment. Then you’re going to be placing said item, which has lived in this environment for who knows how long, on a body part about which, well, guys tend to be rather protective. And then, perhaps bravest of all, you’re going to be going home with some guy or girl willing to let you stick your as-such-covered unmentionable inside them. Top that, Fear Factor.

http://www.citypaper.com/bob/story.asp?id=8939

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by symbols@Jan 31 2006, 01:57 PM

....AND I HOPE FEBRUARY ROCKS.

MAMS YOU ARE MY NEW PSYCHIC FRIEND

YOU BETTER BE RIGHT

I'm thinking happy thoughts for you, buddy. This weekend I'm off to a 3-way birthday party in a very expensive beach penthouse on the west coast of PR. 3 days long, 20+ people confirmed staying. Awesome enough for me to spread the excess.

January was good for me.

It was the end of the year of the rooster (not so good for me)

and the beginning of the year of the dog (very good for me)

I'm feeling like 2005 was pretty insignifigant in the general level of awesomeness.

2004 was insanely awsome, and one of the best years of my life.

Maybe 2006 will split the difference.

Originally posted by symbols@Jan 31 2006, 03:23 PM

..chups you might've missed out.. drinks make me pissed off easily sometimes. that's why i stopped drinking so much

Nah, i don't think i missed out, she was kinda stuck up. I do have a temper that sometimes gets worse with drinking, although i usually just get energetic, completely ridiculous, and even more sarcastic than i already am. I should probably work on the blacking out though.

Edit: when i drink when i'm already angry, shit gets really bad. When i drink while in a good mood i tend to stay in the good mood.