Eyelid piercing

CinchedWaist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was with a friend the other day, and he went to stop by at this tattoo.peircing place to say hi to this girl who was working...

no joke, she had her gums peirced like the ring came over her two front teeth.

Eyelids? thats ridiculous. can someone say infections?

I wonder if it's gotten to the point yet whereas there are more people with piercings than people without piercings...I'm sure the Saint Sabrina’s elitists will have these this summer. So they can all be different together.

I like blinking.

I don't like obscured vision.

I like being able to rub my eye if I have to.

I don't like a damaged or scratched eyeball.

Maybe it's just me, but I could fuck myself up while sleeping with one of those.

I once knew this guy that was like, no joke, 600 pounds, and like, he went to the shop and got his stomach pierced and lost a bunch of weight. He was so fucking cool. I want to get my stomach pierced to be cool like him.

Originally posted by sarahyoulose

i saw this guy once that had the back if his neck pierced....

a bar through the back of his neck

that must have mutherfucking hurt

nape piercings aren't all that uncommon. I know people who have them and i know people on here who have them.

that picture is fucking dope...

i've been waiting for BME to post some more shit about this ever since seeing that first picture a few years ago...

and actually, people would be surprised... the skin of your eyelid is a lot different than most of the rest of your skin... i wouldn't be surprised if these don't migrate at all...

not that i'd ever get one (just having something constantly in my peripheral vision would bug the hell out of me) but i think it's an awesome picture, and done right, could look very cool in general...

Archived