eyedea,brother ali and musab!

xwibxonex

they rocked south dakota harder than expected, i expect you heads to get to the closest party coming near you through the midwest.

Shadows on the sun is an incredible album, it will be on sale throughout the tour (prereleased) so pick it up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

His first album disappointed me. His rhymes are on point but I didn't feel DJ Abilities beats. If you've got a huge subwoofer in your vehicle, then the "first born" album is definitely for you. It basses like a mother fucker. The second album I didn't really feel either. But I dont know, my tastes are constantly evolving

Originally posted by painthuffer

His first album disappointed me. His rhymes are on point but I didn't feel DJ Abilities beats. If you've got a huge subwoofer in your vehicle, then the "first born" album is definitely for you. It basses like a mother fucker. The second album I didn't really feel either. But I dont know, my tastes are constantly evolving

its making my pioneer 6x8's cry from pain...that will change this weekend.

and is there a website that has dates for this josh martinez/scratch bastard thing?

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

josh martinez is fucking excellent. I don't know what it is about his brand of sing-songy rap that makes me like it so much.

i agree.. i like his voice

yeah i have a dj abilities cd.. not one of my favorites..its alright.

Archived