EXTREME NAPPING

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Last two days were hell, lots of girl stress, neverending fights/convos/alcohol and handbrakes....so i finally return home with everything on decent levels of balance put on some music and chill on the bed just to relax a bit. That relaxing ended up on a 3 hour nap...how can sleep be so bad for you sometimes? eyes swollen, headaches, a whole cd burned on your subconcious and serious understanding that i wont be able to sleep until 6 am

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know the feeling tesseract....extreme napping leaves your brain feeling like it was surgically removed and replaced with a bale of marshmellows dipped in heavy maple syrup.

Whenever I stress, i go for a long ass bike ride or do an EXTREME amount of push-ups and sit ups.

Guest !!! SUB DUDE

i participate in this delicious sport daily. i don't really have a sleep schedule. i just go along with my alternating pattern of power-naps and hyperactivity. it kindof interferes with, like, being a functional human being. :(

extreme napping during storms and or hurricanes are definitely shitty when you wake up. mostly waking up without electricity from a storm and your sweating balls is one of the worst.. and to top it off.. handbrakes. i feel you. right now my em. brake isn't doing me very good with the slick roads.

maybe what you need is a tropical smoothie (mmmm) with some crazy energy boost or chai tea relaxing powder stuff in it.

Originally posted by LENS

the asian spas can't be beat.....relax, sauna, massage, handjob...how can you go wrong?:)

Dude.. Where the fuck are these asian "massage" parolors that I've been hearing about all through my natural born life?

They sound very enticing..

Archived