eXtreme CAMEL SPIDERING

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm terrified of these things in a way no one can comprehend. I've read all the stuff denouncing that Camel Spiders are evil and will attack faces and eat camels undersides until their intestines fall out but I just cant shake the feeling that it's all lies and these spiders were sent here by god to punish me for being wicked.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden@Jul 18 2005, 03:45 PM

I'm terrified of these things in a way no one can comprehend. I've read all the stuff denouncing that Camel Spiders are evil and will attack faces and eat camels undersides until their intestines fall out but I just cant shake the feeling that it's all lies and these spiders were sent here by god to punish me for being wicked.

so stop being wicked

90% of the footage I've seen of our troops overseas is them doing stupid things. Let's see....crushing cars with tanks, taunting prisoners, shooting dogs, poking dead iraqis with sticks, playing golf.....The other 10% is them killing people. Those sand spiders are pretty cool. Watch the video.

http://www.ecologicproductions.com/ref_mov...tsck_Spider.mov

Originally posted by Old Growth@Jul 19 2005, 05:02 AM

90% of the footage I've seen of our troops overseas is them doing stupid things. Let's see....crushing cars with tanks, taunting prisoners, shooting dogs, poking dead iraqis with sticks, playing golf.....The other 10% is them killing people.

all in the name of liberty and spreading the (lazy and obnoxious) american way to the far corners of the earth.

Most soldiers have no idea how disrespectfull it is to wear shoes in a mosque,

let alone army boots. I dont blame the soldiers as much as the generals who have

failed to prepare their troops for dealing with people who have different ideologies.

Originally posted by Vanity+Jul 18 2005, 09:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vanity - Jul 18 2005, 09:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tyler Durden@Jul 18 2005, 03:45 PM

so stop being wicked

[/b]

Believe you me, I've tried.

That page with all the "myths" means nothing to me. These creatures look far too evil to evil to just be "normal" spiders.

Originally posted by Glik0+Jul 19 2005, 03:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Glik0 - Jul 19 2005, 03:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

camel%20spider%2001-2_th.jpg

[/b]

christ those pinchers could fuck some shit up

<!--QuoteBegin-Glik0@Jul 19 2005, 03:50 PM

We should be fighting a war strictly on these.

i couldnt agree more

Originally posted by Tyler Durden@Jul 19 2005, 10:07 AM

Believe you me, I've tried.

That page with all the "myths" means nothing to me. These creatures look far too evil to evil to just be "normal" spiders.

thats because theyre not spiders. read the page again.