Extendo-Telescoping-Bitch-Slapping Device

some pittsburgh flavor

i'm trying to make a, i don't know, 10-15 foot long telescoping extendo arm that you can slap people across the room with for a project. any suggestions how to go about doing so? PVC piping seems like it might be the best option but it's very thick and durable and hard to work with if yo uwant too melt it. i can't seem to figure out how i'm going to make this thing work like one of those toy light sabers. any help?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

make it from an aluminum beam from an old ladder, and maybe put a nail in the slapper. put the slapper on a hinge on the end, attach a string to one side of the slapper, attach the string to a handle that cause the string to be shortened when squeezed, that mechanism would consist of a piece of material that the string has to conform to when the handle is squeezed. keep the slapper from going the other way by attaching a piece of material that acts as an extension of the beam, the slapper will rest against it.

Archived