Extascy=Dead

I am Fabio ok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i can't stand that shit, that and heroin. i'm not coming here to say i tried it and didn't think it was all that, it's just that these drugs are killing people, well coke too, and i don't know crank, and everyone just acts like they're ok. ever wonder why after you do extacy for a while, you're jaw won't stop clicking when you chew. . .did anyone see mtv's special with that chick with the hole in her brain?

Originally posted by 23578:

did anyone see mtv's special with that chick with the hole in her brain?

thats called Oliens (sp?) leigons. although im pretty sure that ecstacy wasnt a drug that they caused that, its the dissasosiatives you gotta watch out for.

Guest RadeOne

if you are going to do drugs please make sure you know where your drugs are coming from...educate yourself about what your putting in your body.

ALL drugs affect the same area of your brain, smoking trees and smoking crack do the exact same thing to your head, e is really fucked up, since no one knows what it does to you and it looks and sounds so innocent, mad peoples are doing it, it fucks your brain up, it depletes your seratonine(sp?) levels to absolute shit. also no one knows the long term effects of it, if you want to do drugs, be safe and know what your getting into, and i dont mean with what drug your doing, i mean with drugs in general...

drug free NOT xxx

7 months sober and loving it

ALL drugs affect the same area of your brain, smoking trees and smoking crack do the exact same thing to your head, e is really fucked up, since no one knows what it does to you and it looks and sounds so innocent, mad peoples are doing it, it fucks your brain up, it depletes your seratonine(sp?) levels to absolute shit. also no one knows the long term effects of it, if you want to do drugs, be safe and know what your getting into, and i dont mean with what drug your doing, i mean with drugs in general...

drug free NOT xxx

Originally posted by elmer:

drug free NOT xxx

im not trying to start any fights or anything, but most drugs dont fuck with the same part of your brain, each diffrent classification dose diffrent things to diffrent parts of your brain, otherwise the high would be the same for everything. www.erowid.org has lots of good info about e

i worked security at raves for two years... roughly every single saturday night i would walk out of the party with some retard over my shoulder who was unconcious. every single instance, without fail, it was due to GHB. im not trying to say E is 'safe', but im saying that i worked honestly, 80-90 parties and watched over 100,000 people take E. never once did any of them die, slip into a coma, or even loose conciousness. does it happen? sure. do people die from eating peanutt butter? frequently. i'll bet more people died last from nitros than E. does that mean you should run out and take it? of course not, but to treat it like dynomite in a gel-cap isnt doing anyone any good. I suspect whatever killed this girl wasnt E. Probably heroin mixed with meth or something. condolences to the family, but its no reason to start a witch hunt....

Originally posted by elmer:

no offense take bro, but im pretty sure im right, ill double check in any event, the reason you feel different is that that they do different things, but its all the same area... ill find out about my info though

err.. i read PHiKAL and TiHKAL cover to cover, and im pretty familar with the synthesis of mdma, pretty much what ecstacy does is fuck with your serotonin metabolite levels, serotonin is the chemical responsible for that warm, fuzzy comfortable feeling your get when your happy, what exstacy basicly does is cause more of these to be realised, thats what causes the good feeling for others, ect. Thats why some people can feel depressed after the experiance, because theier brain has ran out of of serotonin, and must play catch up to get back to a normal level.

now, dxm, works on a whole diffrenet area of the brain. What it does is block the receving of various nuro recepters, and limiting the sigma activity in your brain. thats what causes a loss of motor skill, independent eye tracking, and the difficulty with walking. these are also the things that make the visuals possible.

there you go, to different parts of the brain. each family of drugs works on diffrent parts of your brain.

[This message has been edited by dosoner (edited 02-04-2001).]

oh yea, and you also didnt know what you were talking about when you said no one knows what mdma does to you, there have been tons of tests run on both humans, and animals, with alot of documentation for both.

MDMA doesn't cause parkinson's disease -- MPTP which an entirely

different drug (an opiate) does. MDMA doesn't dry up your

spinal fluid -- thats a completely stupid and silly concept to begin with. The way that researcher's have been *testing* for MDMA damage is to draw a spinal tap. What they are looking for is lower levels of 5-HIAA which might indicate damage to 5-HT neurons. In short they haven't found anything convincing in humans. In animals it takes large doses over consecutive days to produce neurotoxicity (bursting of 5-HT axons, which is reparable). With smaller doses with longer time periods in between, there is no evidence of neurotoxicity. I have ever heard of MDMA producing paranoia or schizophrenic breaks or nything like that -- that is an effect one might expect of classical amphetamines or LSD (respectively). MDMA may actually be useful in treating patients with paranoia or schizoid features. MDMA is a damn safe drug, certainly more safe than alcohol. The only problems would be due to its exaggerating existing heart conditions. And also, as recently happened in England, the stimulant qualities could make a person overextert themselves without knowing it (however, thats really quite rare -- 7 cases is nothing compared with the wreckage due to alcohol).

tokin tokin tokin keep that chronic smokin.

extacy-please stay away from this drug, it can kill you right away or kill you slowly. it also fucks your body (internaly) just the same as crack & heroin.

people are going to do this drug no matter what, but just be extra carefull what you put in your body.

------------------

excuse me as i kiss the skyyyyyyyyyy......

the chances of you buying a pill that is 100% mdma is about as good as graffiti being legal, getting a straight e pill, that is really e, is the most dangerous thing about, i would guess that more people die because they thought there were taking e, but it was really ketamine, or something eles that has a diffrerent dosage than e, making easy to take way to much, because you think its e, when its not.

honestly, if your at a party (rave) and you want to know how 'pure' it is... best bet is to just ask some kids who are rolling... while theyre obviously not dr.'s they've learned what good shit is like, vs. what bad shit is like. also, since pills come in waves, they'll know whats been around lately (ie: dont take the apples, look for the butterflies etc) they generally tend to be pretty reliable... (given your options that is)

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

if you got a pill of K, youd know it wasnt E. most the time E is cut all to hell with heroin and meth... the browner the pill, the more its cut (generaly speaking)... and this coming from someone who sold quite a bit of the shit...

thats a pretty good point, i have no idea what ketamine looks like compaired to e, witch i havnt dealt with much either. i guess most people that are more into that shit would know better when it comes to being able to tell what it is from apperance alone. im just a strong belive in "dont fuck with it unless you researched it and know exactly what your taking."

Guest mister metallix

no one heard of dance safe? www.dancesafe.org , what these people do is truely humanitarian. If you can, you should by all means volunteer your time for them. I would if i lived in the area they were opporating in, and had legal age..

A guy died here in 98 I believe from an E o.d. that fucked things up royally. I don't feel sad for him because he knew the chances he was taking with the drug. If I died from a drug o.d, I wouldn't want people feeling sorry for me. If they were slipped something sure, but if they took it of their own free will, that's their decision. He fucked everything up (venue wise).

Every time I ever did it I made sure I asked the other kids who were dosing if it was good. I mean you can buy an e-z test if you wanted to be really safe but friends are sometimes just as reliable. coming down off that shit sucks. And as for reading up on it, it's a good idea but you know the majority of kids aren't going to. we have a group called p.i.p.e here which hands out info and such.

Originally posted by dosoner:

oh yea, and you also didnt know what you were talking about when you said no one knows what mdma does to you, there have been tons of tests run on both humans, and animals, with alot of documentation for both.

ok, ive been schooled, in any event what i was reffering to when i said that was that alot of people who take it dont know what it does, and i suppose that true with all drugs but none the less.... also, maybe i just have a predisposition to drugs (im in rehab and have witnessed too many of my close friends lives be ruined by drugs, and i was really close to being in the same boat as them) whatever, i told what i have been told, if i was wrong, so be it, but the bottom line is, you can talk all you want about the horrible things drugs dont do to you, but all too often i see them glorified, they fuck you up, drugs can lead nowhere good, i am certain of that, but hey, its your life

Guest RadeOne

i remeber the wafers we used to get were 60% china white and 40 percent e...good shit cause it was all pure except sometimes the h made you throw up, but when your throwing up high on heroin its almost enjoyable...some shit happened to my friends brother though hes wheelchair bound because he took what he thought was e but it was not, so the key is

KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING IN YOUR BODY>>>>if some one tells you its e and you eat it your putting your life in their hands...on a more morbid note...we heard about a girl who was all kinds of high at a rave and these guys came up and asked her if she wanted to try the fresh new designer drug, told her it had to be injected..so she said ok cause she was crazy fucked up...the ended up sticking her with a hiv infected needle and slipped a note in her pocket that said welcome to the world of aids...talk about a harsh comedown...

be carefull with who you trust.. people are fucked up

Originally posted by dosoner:

ok, ive been schooled, in any event what i was reffering to when i said that was that alot of people who take it dont know what it does, and i suppose that true with all drugs but none the less.... also, maybe i just have a predisposition to drugs (im in rehab and have witnessed too many of my close friends lives be ruined by drugs, and i was really close to being in the same boat as them) whatever, i told what i have been told, if i was wrong, so be it, but the bottom line is, you can talk all you want about the horrible things drugs dont do to you, but all too often i see them glorified, they fuck you up, drugs can lead nowhere good, i am certain of that, but hey, its your life

Archived