Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Extascy=Dead

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by I am Fabio ok, Feb 3, 2001.

1. I am Fabio ok

I am Fabio ok New Jack

A friend of mine's sixteen yearold sister just died from taking one pill of extascy. This is why i urge people to wake up to life and live it drug free.

2. anvil

anvil Junior Member

that may not have been ecstacy, it's possible that it was a cheap imitation that fucks with your heart rate...alot of people have died from this shit...
    anyway, sorry to hear about your friend's sister...
    Peace.

3. 23578

23578 Elite Member

yeah i can't stand that shit, that and heroin. i'm not coming here to say i tried it and didn't think it was all that, it's just that these drugs are killing people, well coke too, and i don't know crank, and everyone just acts like they're ok. ever wonder why after you do extacy for a while, you're jaw won't stop clicking when you chew. . .did anyone see mtv's special with that chick with the hole in her brain?

4. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

thats called Oliens (sp?) leigons. although im pretty sure that ecstacy wasnt a drug that they caused that, its the dissasosiatives you gotta watch out for.

5. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

drugs are bad..
    dont do drugs.

6. RadeOne

RadeOne Guest

if you are going to do drugs please make sure you know where your drugs are coming from...educate yourself about what your putting in your body.

7. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

XXX

or not do any of that shit at all

8. T.W.F UNABOMBER

T.W.F UNABOMBER New Jack

i know alot of girls that do xtc. when you do that you NEED to chew something.
    crack causes lock jaw too.

9. elmer

elmer New Jack

ALL drugs affect the same area of your brain, smoking trees and smoking crack do the exact same thing to your head, e is really fucked up, since no one knows what it does to you and it looks and sounds so innocent, mad peoples are doing it, it fucks your brain up, it depletes your seratonine(sp?) levels to absolute shit. also no one knows the long term effects of it, if you want to do drugs, be safe and know what your getting into, and i dont mean with what drug your doing, i mean with drugs in general...

drug free NOT xxx
    7 months sober and loving it

10. elmer

elmer New Jack

ALL drugs affect the same area of your brain, smoking trees and smoking crack do the exact same thing to your head, e is really fucked up, since no one knows what it does to you and it looks and sounds so innocent, mad peoples are doing it, it fucks your brain up, it depletes your seratonine(sp?) levels to absolute shit. also no one knows the long term effects of it, if you want to do drugs, be safe and know what your getting into, and i dont mean with what drug your doing, i mean with drugs in general...

drug free NOT xxx
    7 months sober and loving it

11. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

im not trying to start any fights or anything, but most drugs dont fuck with the same part of your brain, each diffrent classification dose diffrent things to diffrent parts of your brain, otherwise the high would be the same for everything. www.erowid.org has lots of good info about e

12. elmer

elmer New Jack

no offense take bro, but im pretty sure im right, ill double check in any event, the reason you feel different is that that they do different things, but its all the same area... ill find out about my info though

13. thymeJean

thymeJean New Jack

just say no ......thats a shame!!!!!

14. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i worked security at raves for two years... roughly every single saturday night i would walk out of the party with some retard over my shoulder who was unconcious. every single instance, without fail, it was due to GHB. im not trying to say E is 'safe', but im saying that i worked honestly, 80-90 parties and watched over 100,000 people take E. never once did any of them die, slip into a coma, or even loose conciousness. does it happen? sure. do people die from eating peanutt butter? frequently. i'll bet more people died last from nitros than E. does that mean you should run out and take it? of course not, but to treat it like dynomite in a gel-cap isnt doing anyone any good. I suspect whatever killed this girl wasnt E. Probably heroin mixed with meth or something. condolences to the family, but its no reason to start a witch hunt....

15. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

err.. i read PHiKAL and TiHKAL cover to cover, and im pretty familar with the synthesis of mdma, pretty much what ecstacy does is fuck with your serotonin metabolite levels, serotonin is the chemical responsible for that warm, fuzzy comfortable feeling your get when your happy, what exstacy basicly does is cause more of these to be realised, thats what causes the good feeling for others, ect. Thats why some people can feel depressed after the experiance, because theier brain has ran out of of serotonin, and must play catch up to get back to a normal level.

now, dxm, works on a whole diffrenet area of the brain. What it does is block the receving of various nuro recepters, and limiting the sigma activity in your brain. thats what causes a loss of motor skill, independent eye tracking, and the difficulty with walking. these are also the things that make the visuals possible.

there you go, to different parts of the brain. each family of drugs works on diffrent parts of your brain.

[This message has been edited by dosoner (edited 02-04-2001).]