Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Exploding Bottled Water

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JambaJuice, Jun 24, 2005.

1. JambaJuice

JambaJuice Senior Member

OK so you have your bottled water right. and its the soft kind of plastic not the harder Dasani type but like Nestle the kid you can easily dent
    STEP ONE: drink all the water. or water a nearby plant or bum
    Now, with the top on all the way (not really tight but pretty snug) put both hands on it as if you were gonna give it the old Indian Rug Burn (IRB). Now twist it so that it separates into two segments kind of ....if it doesnt twist that easy just keep trying till it turns and sort of cinches. Now twist until you cant twist anymore and once its really really pressurized (i think like 3-4 turns, maybe more or less), hold it together and using your thumb, while holding the bottle, unscrew the cap really hard and fast. BE REALLY CAREFUL WHERE THE CAP IS POINTING!!!! you gotta probly do it a few times to get the hang of it, but once you get it right, BAM! depending on how tight you can twist it, a really loud bang will ..happen... and the cap will go shooting off at about 40mph. i've broken windows before accidently. still no claimed eyeballs or anything but only cause i'm careful or sober.

have fun!

2. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

im gonna have to try this out.

3. hopeizm

hopeizm Member

sounds fun, i'll give it a go on train on the way home

4. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

i remeber when we were young,we would stand on a empty plastic bottle and kick the cap open with your other foot and it would do the same thing

5. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

And this is going to help me impress the ladies...how?

6. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

7. MrJackDaniels

MrJackDaniels Member

the thread title "exploding water" was a bit misleading.

8. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

The best part of being young was walking around with a hammer and fucking shit up.

9. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

Drink half the water, dry ice chunk goes in, cap goes on, bottle gets thrown.

That's an exploding water bottle.

10. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

Or fill it halfway with "works" cleaning solution and a 1"x1" piece of aluminun foil and shake it.

11. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

Then it actually becomes dangerous, though.

12. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

When I was real young, I used to like crushing soda cans sideways and they would stick on the bottom of your shoe, and stomp around like a robot.

ahh to be 7 again.

13. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

man i totally forgot about robo-coke-shoes.

yeah, 7 was fun.

14. Mr. Chad

Mr. Chad Member

yea but it didnt work any good

3 out a 10 times would it shoot in the direction you wanted it to go. and it only went like 5mph

15. Mr. Chad

Mr. Chad Member

ahahaha wtf