explaining the underscore

Guest angry xbox

Guest angry xbox

okay look my name if you look to the left here has a space in it. now if you go look at one of the OTHER angry xbox posts it has an _ underscore instead of a space. that is the imposter, got it??? or do you need more help pal?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by podrido

EXPLAIN THIS FUCK BOY

how is it that they can show souls of mischief- 93 till infiniti video and then play puffdaddy and mace right afterwards huh?!?!?!?

whot he hell is doing that?

ILL FUCKING KILL THEM NO SERIOUSLY THAT IS FUCKED UP

Guest angry xbox.

a/s/l?

shit is unword d00dz. hahahahahahahahahahaha. im twanky yeaz old yo. ill fuckin fuck you up faggot imposters. on another unrelated note: i twanky yo. very werd. haahahahahahahahahahaha.

p.s. tease, if youre reading this, my gynecologist says i cant have your child, but we'll keep tryin and hopefully prove them wrong, aight?

l0rd Ka0s, l33t gr4ff1f1 kingz0rz.

Guest willy.wonka

you talked so much shit ot people that some people really dont care which one you are..i know i didnt..payback is a bitch..now people play with your name, makin you feel like an ass.

:Dmerry christmas:D

Originally posted by angry-xbox

OOH now I have TWO posts only 1105 to go. Maybe I'll do like everyone else and just post periods and shit. I'll work on it.

shut up cornball.

Guest socrates
Originally posted by EveryWhere

i was gonna say the same thing... D. Hab is like pure evil in a candy covered nut

NUT:yes

Candy covered:NO

Archived