Explain the Member hierarchy?

TrophyCar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

rookies/junior members take it, anything above dishes it to them.

rookie...wookie aaaarrrrrroooooooar. chewbacca was bad ass. they should put him in the prequels.

oooh this post made me a "Member" now i dish it.

Guest NoamChomsky

Rookies get shitted on daily.Its understandable because the old timers dont know where youre coming from yet.I dont sweat it though cause im a god on the messageboard at specialoperations.com. Graffiti/not as cool as being a navy seal.

everyone knows its not the number of posts that matter..its the registration date.

heres my version of the heiarchy scale of 12oz

Enos2002:king:

Seeking, Cracked Ass, Makros, jeff123456

Senior Members

Members

Junior Members

Rookie

people who post asking another member to get on AIM

avils

bobobi11

Guest NoamChomsky

What about Beardo?He is a benovolent man in the Confucius sense of the word.He is a giant among men.Beardo is always on point...Beardo for head of Bushs' shadow government.His cabinet can be made of old Hi-fi art members like Devilush,Jewish Task Force,Nigger Art,and 16 vandals.Beardo let me work security at the front of the bunker i will be your Lavrenti Beria keeping all haters out.

Guest NoamChomsky

Beardo is a machine.If he were head of USSR during WW2 he would be like "fuck you Von Ribbentrop " and he would like totally just push up into Finland and west into Germany .And the politburo would be like "Hey Beardo theyre gonna capture our Black Sea ports"but Da Beard would just be like "naw fuck that im gonna handle it"and he would cause hes' Beardo.No one can stop Beardo

Originally posted by seeking innocence

good luck trying to get him to leave his position as head of the jerry garcia memorial fan club.

why is this so funny to me? why is beardos hippieness so damn funny to me? why does everyone hassle him so much, and he just sweats its off and just loves every minute of it? the beard for pres.

Guest NoamChomsky

Beardo is god

Beardo would send in paratroopers and would be kickin back in Berlin by noon,listening to Phish and skull fucking Eva Braun.Hitlers generals:Rommel and Doenitz are the only col ones.Beardos' generals:Mr.Horse,Cracked Ass,and Boogie Hands.Beardos' army has cooler uniforms and better foot care products at thier disposal.

Guest NoamChomsky

BEARDO BEARDO BEARDO BEARDO BEARDO BEARDO BEARDO BEARDO BEARDO BEARDO BEARDO BEARDO BEARDO BEARDO BEARDO BEARDO BEARDO BEARDO BEARDO BEARDO BEARDO BEARDO BEARDO BEARDO

Originally posted by T.T Boy

the beard for pres.

I think Jeb Bush is in line for that job first, but if Beardo's 'drug addicted daughter' ploy works he could be moving up... for all that are wondering, he turned her at a festival highlighting SEVERAL Phish cover bands and a Martin, Medeski and Wood rip-off act...

Archived