exotic pets?

dai

i don't know if too many people are interested in animals..but i love my pets :P

i have a..

silver mitt ferret

black & white california kingsnake

pueblan milksnake

2 rose-haired tarantulas

pac man frog

17''inch bearded dragon

i also have a cat and a dog but they're not what i'd call exotic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Handjob

I live with Reser3009, he's kinda like an Emu...

ha ha ha...

on a more serious note, i caught an eastern kingsnake (black and white)

in my backyard.....

i kept it for about 6 months before he escaped his aquarium.

my neighbors saw him the other day..

speaking of catching snakes. i remember one night we were walkin back from this kids party, and a snake lunged at this chick we were with. she was freakin out and i thought i'd be a funny bitch and scare her with it. i make a drunken attempted to pick the snake up and he kept tryin to snap at my hand. well i finally got him behind the head, and remember it's dark and im drunk, and i pull it closer and i see that it's a copperhead. if you don't know what a copperhead is, it's a venomous snake. i held him for a minute and tossed him in the grass.

Originally posted by dai

speaking of catching snakes. i remember one night we were walkin back from this kids party, and a snake lunged at this chick we were with. she was freakin out and i thought i'd be a funny bitch and scare her with it. i make a drunken attempted to pick the snake up and he kept tryin to snap at my hand. well i finally got him behind the head, and remember it's dark and im drunk, and i pull it closer and i see that it's a copperhead. if you don't know what a copperhead is, it's a venomous snake. i held him for a minute and tossed him in the grass.

ive caught a couple of copperheads...

when i was 13, i caught a fer-de-lance...

if you know what that is, im impressed......

I used to catch moccasins constanly, copperheads, cotton mouths... alot of them I caught were caught for a reason, i.e. they were in someone's backyard and they wanted it gone or stuff like that, I let them all go, I had a king snake for a while but I sold it to the pet store for $45, that was cool

if you caught a fer-de-lance I'm impressed...

Guest willy.wonka

i had a JACKSON cameleon..

now im stuck with my bangol tiger.

"and here i thought that the Bangol Tiger was a Sex position i invented"

:D :D :D

Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by El Mamerro

I have an asian girlfriend.

oh how i envy thee

i have a sheltie and a bloodhound, have had tons of snakes in my time. king, corn, milk, bull python. i caught a goose once, it got eaten by a raccoon

xxx303

Archived