Exercise!!!

foneiz2

i have been doing a bit of exercise lately not just sitting at my computer.

i have just got a treadmill to go with my rower.

prefer the treadmill.

went to the gym today was ok except they didnt let me in at first so i had to buy a new membership.

anyone exercise or have a prefered type.

or just tell me to kill myself.

its up to you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mondays:

Behind the Neck Military Barbell Press

Dumbell Military Press

Front Raises

Side Raises

Bent Back Raises

Cable Side and Back Raises

Arnolds

Standing Calves

Seated Hack Calves

Tuesdays:

Incline Bench Press

Incline Flys

Flat Bench

Flat Flys

Decline Press

Decline Flys

Pull Overs

Bike

Wednesdays:

Lat Pull Downs

Pullup sets

Hammer Rows

Close Grip Lat Pull Downs

One Arm Rows

Deadlifts

Treadmill

Thursdays:

Front Squats

Leg Press

Leg Extensions

Leg Curls

Lunges

Friday:

Standing Barbell Curls

Concentration Curls

Inclined Curls

Preacher Curls

Hammer Rack (This is the best work out ever. Start with 60 or 55 lb dumbells, or whatever you can struggle and get 8 reps with even if you have to cheat. Then continue to go down the rack by 5lbs incriments doing 8 reps each time, until youve done 8 intervals.)

Tricep Press

Tricep Rope Extensions

Tricep Reverse Extensions

Face Crushers

Dips

Bike

Saturday:

Treadmill

Sunday:

Sleep

Every two weeks I chance the cycle and replace certain work outs, increase certain days, or train for power or ballistic sets.

Yeah I drink GNC 100% Whey protein shakes.

OR the occassional muscle milk.

I dont use weight gainers because Im already around the 245lb mark.

If you're looking to gain I'd look into Cytogainer, or check out http://www.bodybuilding.com

To gain is extremely hard.

Basically. You're going to need to eat 5 to 6 times a days. Over 4000 calories, atleast 1 to 1.5g of protein per pound of your body weight, Id estimate 350 to 400g of carbs a day, and then of course the neccissary non-trans fats.

To gain (in the gym) Your work outs shouldnt be long. 45 mins to an hour tops. You need to conserve energy to build the muscles.

Also look into Casian protein for before you go to bed, its a slower digesting protein that gives your body something to feed on while youre sleeping and recovering.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Jan 18 2006, 02:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Jan 18 2006, 02:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Jan 18 2006, 12:12 PM

bicycling

climbing fences

sex

YEAH YOU BREAK AN ILL SWEAT EATING PUSSY AND TYING ON A STRAP-ON...SHIT IS MAD AEROBIC.

MEROOOOOOO

POPPIN MY COLLA

[/b]

hahaha my dude is on the all out war tip!

Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Jan 18 2006, 02:31 PM

Mondays:

Behind the Neck Military Barbell Press

Dumbell Military Press

Front Raises

Side Raises

Bent Back Raises

Cable Side and Back Raises

Arnolds

Standing Calves

Seated Hack Calves

Tuesdays:

Incline Bench Press

Incline Flys

Flat Bench

Flat Flys

Decline Press

Decline Flys

Pull Overs

Bike

Wednesdays:

Lat Pull Downs

Pullup sets

Hammer Rows

Close Grip Lat Pull Downs

One Arm Rows

Deadlifts

Treadmill

Thursdays:

Front Squats

Leg Press

Leg Extensions

Leg Curls

Lunges

Friday:

Standing Barbell Curls

Concentration Curls

Inclined Curls

Preacher Curls

Hammer Rack (This is the best work out ever. Start with 60 or 55 lb dumbells, or whatever you can struggle and get 8 reps with even if you have to cheat. Then continue to go down the rack by 5lbs incriments doing 8 reps each time, until youve done 8 intervals.)

Tricep Press

Tricep Rope Extensions

Tricep Reverse Extensions

Face Crushers

Dips

Bike

Saturday:

Treadmill

Sunday:

Sleep

Every two weeks I chance the cycle and replace certain work outs, increase certain days, or train for power or ballistic sets.

DIPS

SITUPS

PUSHUPS

PULLUPS ON THE TRAFFIC LIGHT...NAH IM PLAYIN, I DONT WORK OUT.

CHILL WIZ, THIS NIGGA GLIKSKE IS GETTIN HIS WEIGHT UP, LAST TIME I WORKED OUT I WAS IN JAIL.

MERO GEE

One more question beefeater....

Does it offer any sort of benefit to eat large meals before going to bed or is that kind of dterimental? I've heard opposing arguements from both sides.

I also picked up a supplement called No-Xplode which is a creatine/speedy supplement. "nitirc oxide creatine surge"

Noxplode.jpg

your thoughts on creatine?

Guest imported_Tesseract

Worrying so much about muscle is fucked. Unless you actually need it for something you do seriously(gliks crackin peoples heads for example,haha) its completely pointless. Wanting to become a beast at 25 just means that you got bullied too much.

Exercise is about feeling good/having fun

no-Xplode is Nitric Oxide, it helps blood transfer into muscles which speed the carry of nutrients into the tissue.

The thing is though, creatine and shit like that is tricky to use. You cant have high protein loads when taking creatine because they both fight to be pumped into your cells and basically reduce the effects of each other. Also you gotta or well should, take creatine with high carbohydrate bodies like OJ or grape juice.

The thing with eating a big meal before bed is that youre not using that meal for energy, well of course you are but youre not burning the meal as if you were active. Which is why I reccommend the Casian protein shakes. Theyre like 200 cals 24g protein and super low carbs and sugars. So your body is digesting basically everything that its going to use for muscle construction. Not for turning into fat.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Jan 18 2006, 03:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Jan 18 2006, 03:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Jan 18 2006, 12:12 PM

bicycling

climbing fences

sex

YEAH YOU BREAK AN ILL SWEAT EATING PUSSY AND TYING ON A STRAP-ON...SHIT IS MAD AEROBIC.

[/b]

and thats the last time i let you watch!