Excessive dimension loads should be placed on or near head end of trains.

Guest fr8lover

Guest fr8lover
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest professor poopatronic

hmm, am i the only one who doesn't feel kuhr's pieces? i'm not hating, dude puts in work (ive caught a few of his myself) and i'm sure he can do plenty of other stuff, but the style shown here just doesn't appeal to me in the least.

Guest layteks
Originally posted by professor poopatronic:

hmm, am i the only one who doesn't feel kuhr's pieces? i'm not hating, dude puts in work (ive caught a few of his myself) and i'm sure he can do plenty of other stuff, but the style shown here just doesn't appeal to me in the least.

I agree totally...No disrespect to the guy, its a clean piece and it looks like he knows what hes doing but the style is a little to wavy gravy for my liking too.....I do like the benone and strut those pretty dope

------------------

PeAcE FrOm ThE NoRtHeAsT

..........;0...........

Guest fr8lover

you guys are haters! kuhrs pieces stand out so much, and the colors he uses are rockin too...he can switch it up though, but i think he knows hes got a good thing when he sees it.

Guest professor poopatronic

no i'm no hater, i've got respect for the guy but i cant help it if i don't lie his pieces. maybe i'm just stupid.

Originally posted by professor poopatronic:

no i'm no hater, i've got respect for the guy but i cant help it if i don't lie his pieces. maybe i'm just stupid.

that piece makes me have an acid flashback...i don't like his style but he paints clean and he's been at it for longer then a lot of the current trendy fr8 painters. gotta give him his dap.

Originally posted by Sam Rothstein:

I think that KUHR peice is hot. Why dont you guys like it cause its not legible enough?? Its easier to read than those older A2M peices that everyone jocked so much.

i can read it just fine, it's just that i think the style is weak in those letters. they look (to me) like a simple stamp with thorns growing out of it. (but who cares what i think...keep rockin kuhr)

Guest cracked ass

I'm also in the "props to Kuhr for cleanliness and putting in work, but I'm not feeling that style" crowd. Too many deelies sticking out every square inch.

There's no need to squabble or hide your opinion of somebody's work for fear of an argument. A couple of people said they don't feel that style, without disrespecting the dude, it's not a big deal.

Archived