EXCERCISE part two

REGULATOR

alright...my other thread got filled with a bunch of mish-mash (watever that is) but i have a few straight to the point questions

1. before i work out, what should i eat and not eat?

2. will doing a whole shitload of situps each day for like a year eventually give me a 6-pack?

3. what will pull-ups help work out? are the same as lifting weights?

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest NoamChomsky

YO REGULATOR PLEASE BELIEVE THAT THE "AB TIGER" IS DOPE AS FUCK.I GOT ABS RIGHT QUICK.PLEASE BELIEVE EVEN THOUGH I AM A PRETTY BOY.I WILL STILL HANDLE MY BEEF LIKE I READ ANAIS NIN BOOKS;NOT OFTEN BUT WHEN DO I ALWAYS FINISH IT.PLEASE BELIEVE IT.

i'll tell you what NOT to eat before doing excercise..fucken Mc Donalds..few years ago i had a one of their sugary little burger ensembles for lunch..8 hours later i decided i'd better punch out a couple of sit up's just to maintain my perfectly sculpted frame ya understand, after a few ups i had this huge wave of nuasea and bolted to the closest facility in turn regurgitating said burger and no shit, not only had it not broken down one iota but actually looked like it had reformed, looking better than it had gone in...8 hours and not a ounce of that shit had digested (i'd like to think my digestive juices have the same kick as the next man, so it's not through weak acid)...needless to say i didn't eat there for a good year...yeah showed them...

best of luck with your self punishment.

does this rate as mish mash..if so sorry.

Guest NoamChomsky

my sister had one of them ab tigers or ab leopards or whatever there called and she said they worked.

1. eat healthy , just that simple , no junk , no pop , no fast food . you dont have to go out of your way to eat salads and crap . just cut the junk and fatty shit out of your diet.

2. doing a shitload of situps for a year will give you an enourmous four pack , but standard sit ups only work the 'top two' rows of abdominals . so you'll have to do some crunches and reverse sit ups as well .

3. pull ups work the upper arms , shoulders and upper back . they work just as well as weight s if you do them just as regularily . but they only work those areas . youll need to supplement them with some other excercises .

I got myself a decent 6-pack...still working on it, but here's my advice.

Everyday that you work out (at least 3-4 times a week) you should do 3 ab excercises. You should do different ones.

1. Hang from a pull-up bar and do leg lifts.

2. Do inclined sit-ups

3. Use a wheel or ab-roller...these are really good

4. Ride a bicycle for at least 20 minutes (good for abs because it burns fat and works your midsection)

5. Kneel on the ground with your back facing a cable machine. Select a weight and hold the cable near your head and crunch down to the floor. (3 sets of 10)

Also, do a lot of cardio. If you don't, your abs will still get strong, but you won't see them because cardio is what burns the fat.

There are a lot more, but they are hard to describe...so get people at the gym to help you.

Guest --zeSto--

the zesto tiger workout plan...

1. deep leg raises (stand up from couch)

2. Forward lunges (walk to the fridge)

3. Tricep Pulls (open door)

4. Standing Inverted Crunch (bend over)

5. Bicep Curl (grab the beer and raise it to your mouth)

6. Do some burpies (the easy kind)

7. 20 minute cool down period.

fuck a 6-pack, I rock the keg.

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

YO REGULATOR PLEASE BELIEVE THAT THE "AB TIGER" IS DOPE AS FUCK.I GOT ABS RIGHT QUICK.PLEASE BELIEVE EVEN THOUGH I AM A PRETTY BOY.I WILL STILL HANDLE MY BEEF LIKE I READ ANAIS NIN BOOKS;NOT OFTEN BUT WHEN DO I ALWAYS FINISH IT.PLEASE BELIEVE IT.

:lol:

yeah dude its pretty easy . another good one is lie flat on your back with your hands behind your head , then keeping your legs straight and toes pointed , raise them up so they are vertical to your body . repeat , but dont let your legs touch the floor .its quite hard .

Originally posted by --zeSto--

the zesto tiger workout plan...

1. deep leg raises (stand up from couch)

2. Forward lunges (walk to the fridge)

3. Tricep Pulls (open door)

4. Standing Inverted Crunch (bend over)

5. Bicep Curl (grab the beer and raise it to your mouth)

6. Do some burpies (the easy kind)

7. 20 minute cool down period.

fuck a 6-pack, I rock the keg.

ahah regs current workout plan

1. sit ups (sit up from bed)

2. Hand flexes (rub eyes)

3. leg movement (walk to computer and sit down)

4. arm movements (move mouse, click Ie5, log on to 12oz prophet)

5. yoga (remain in same position on 12 oz prophet with occcasional counter strike for about 4 hours)

JUST KEEP THE EXCESS WEIGHT OFF THAT MIDSECTION. AS YOU GET OLDER THAT SHIT GETS HARDER AND HARDER, I SWEAR. MY METABOLISM USED TO BE SO QUICK TOO. I LOVE YOU KIDS AND YOUR GET-FIT QUICK EXERCISE ADVICE. EXERCISE IS A LIFELONG COMMITMENT, NOT A SUREFIRE WAY TO LOOK GOOD FOR THE SUMMER. AB BELTS, CMON WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT. EVERYBODY NOWADAYS WANTS THE EASY WAY OUT BUT THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THERE IS NO EASY WAY WHEN IT COMES TO GETTING INTO GOOD SHAPE. PUSH YOURSELF, WORK HARD AT IT, SWEAT, AND YOU'LL SEE RESULTS.----------MY FRIEND STILL HAS EYE TWITCHES FROM THAT BELT

KAST WITH THE EXPERT ADVICE......PLEASE KID I SAW YOU, YOUR A WALKING TWINKIE WITH HEAVY CREME FILLING, WHO U KIDDIN?? THE ONLY EXERCISE YOU GET IS WIPING THE CRUMBS OFF YOUR SHIRT. HAHAHAHAHA....................OH YEAH AND IF U WANT TO SPEED UP YOUR RESULTS REGULATOR DO A COUPLE OF CYCLES, THAT ALWAYS HELPED ME.

mmh. i read once- that doing sit-ups and stuff strenghtens (sp?) your abs and all but it doesn't necessarily mean ab defenition.. for that you need some type of cardio vascular exercise i.e running or jogging or something along those lines to burn the fat off.. (for @ least 15 min.)

oooooh and one last thing its not how many sit-ups or crunches you do, its how you do them... make sure your exhaling up and inhaling on the way down and come down sloooooowly-

don't stress yourself... and don't over do it...

heres some article you can look at ...

http://www.nutricise.com/servlet/article/c...rdio/28113.html

screw the diet REG. long as you maintain burning more calories then you consume you aint gotta worry about the mcflurry.

be repeaticious. don't worry about form as much because the weight of gravity will strain enough of your muscles. just feel the burn baby.

Originally posted by aerosolfunk

screw the diet REG. long as you maintain burning more calories then you consume you aint gotta worry about the mcflurry.

be repeaticious. don't worry about form as much because the weight of gravity will strain enough of your muscles. just feel the burn baby.

DON'T WORRY ABOUT FORM?? CMON MAN IF U DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF MAINTAING GOOD FORM THEN YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS POST.............REPEATICIOUS???? THE BRAIN NEEDS NEEDS EXERCISE TOO YA KNOW:rolleyes:

from experiance the best way to keep in shape is to find a sport or activity you like doing and do it for 2-3 hours a day or whenever you have time. i eat like a pig and have never dieted in my life but i stay in good shape because I always play ball atleast once or twice a week.

the thing to remember is to stay active and to do what you do routinely. and REG if you're on the diet tip dont sleep on rice. try eating alot of rice and chicken or rice with any side dish and excerise regularly and you'll see positive results.

Archived