Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Ex-US Marine runs off with a 12-year old British ... girl? (w/ pics)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Poop Man Bob, Jul 15, 2003.

1. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manches...ter/3069289.stm

2. Poop Man Bob

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39275000/jpg/_39275089_shevaunnew203.jpg'>
    Apparently another picture of the same girl ... although they look nothing alike.

I just read in another article on the subject that her parents instituted a 5-hour Internet time limit per day, after realizing she was spending upwards of 11 FUCKING HOURS ONLINE EACH DAY.

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Man, she's rugged, and I don't believe most Americans fully understand about foreign teeth... still, by now I'm wondering... if he was into it, he probably gone over there, pegger her once and said:
    "HOLY SHIT! YOU'RE TWELVE!!!"

then made some big apology when he took her back to the farm and headed home, no sweat but... at this point it's getting hard to think he's innocent

4. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

that other pics not much better.
    eeek!

"twice investigated for allegations of improper behavior against a child."
    wtf...man? this doesn't exactly help in the innocent dept.

5. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

for a period i used to spend that much time on the compuer haha

6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

they look like they deserve each other.

(and they brobably both read at a 4th grade level)

8. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

man, that bitch does NOT look worth it

9. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

maybe kabar could shed some light on the issue

haha no offence to anyone

10. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

You might think so BUT... since both cases were later dropped, this is JUST the sort of evidence that a Judge is likely to find predjudicial and not admit into trail,; meaning that no jury will ever hear that fact (I know, it's in the media, seems strange but...)

11. p@ntyr@ider

p@ntyr@ider Member

that girls hot stuff...

12. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

yeah, I didn't think about what would be admissable. if it comes to him needing a lawyer...any lawyer worth his salt would definitely fight to keep that knowledge from the jury.

off on a tangent...I think the media is definitely making it harder for some people to get a fair trial now a days. the story never brakes until they have all this extra background info. anyone remember when the news was impartial and just informative?

13. mr_president

mr_president Banned

:spent:

that chick is :yuck:

guess you get lonely over seas...

14. Poop Man Bob

Wow .. when was this?!?

15. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Yeah... true, and I would blame that on the right wing but... later for that... for now, I agree but also, the flip side of that coin is that we wouldn't have Pres. Bush looking like Nixon trying to downplay what appear to be lies in the state of the union address...

But yeah, I think, if the courts do ANYTHING in the near future I think they should reform the inequities icurrently inherent in the reporting of 'high-profile' stories...

for example: Kobe... people ask if his name has been tarnished before he's had a trial, or even been arrested.... and the 'nameless' victim, sure, the media isn't reporting her name nationally but she lives in a TINY town so everyone around her knows, everyone in her world, so, it seems like that's inherently hypocritical on the press' part...

but back to the Child Abuser Vacation in Paris...