Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ex-klansman found guilty

Discussion in 'News' started by the ugly duckling, Jun 21, 2005.

1. the ugly duckling

the ugly duckling Junior Member

if you havent seen the movie 'mississippi burning' go rent it. this piece of trash is responsible for the murder of three civil rights workers, exactly 41 years ago today.

READ

i would love to go laugh at this ignorant old man while he's sitting in his jail cell.

2. isor357

isor357 Senior Member

yeah its too bad he was able to live his entire life a free man.

3. MAGS156

MAGS156 Senior Member

but die alone and cold!

4. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

5. Nutonce

Nutonce Member

die. and fuck the jurors who entertained the thought of voting not guilty.

6. the ugly duckling

the ugly duckling Junior Member

good point. but at least his reputation is ruined and hopefully someone in prison will teach him something about racism.

7. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

H O L Y.

S H I T.

8. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

^^^FOR REAL, WHAT THE FUCK

9. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Yeah, I don't see why people are always bad mouthing the Klan! The Klan don't kill people, Klansmen kill people!

Some times a town needs a lynching to keep the negras from getting uppity!

Dudes 150 years old, he's gonna be getting buttfucked in hell by a hundred mile line of executed rapists (black and white and every race because it's an equal opportunity perdition)... though I still hope he gets buttfucked in prison a couple times...

More likely he's just gonna get sent to a medical ward where the Govt. will pay his medical bills for the rest of his life and he will strategically transfer all the money he saved for that to his heirs so he can avoid the inhertance tax as well UNLESS restitution on the order of 100% of his shit is ordered... So, I'm still not sure prison is what he needs, I think the cost of a .25 cent shell is much more fiscally responsible

10. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

he shoulda been tried by a black judge, with an all black jury. that would have made up for the all white judge and jury that aquitted him the first time around. i hope that asshole is placed in an open prison population where he is skullfucked until his head explodes.

11. KaBar2

KaBar2 Senior Member

Killen wasn't given a total pass the first time around. The ALL-WHITE Philadelphia, Mississippi jury voted 11-1 FOR CONVICTION, even back in 1963. There was one woman who held out, because she said she couldn't vote to convict "a preacher." There were some others convicted of manslaughter. To convict for murder, you must prove intent to kill. The standards for manslaughter in Mississippi are considerably lower, only that someone died during the commission of another crime.

The movie Mississippi Burning doesn't really explain the entire story very well. Like most Hollywood movies, it creates a hero that vanquishes the bad guys. In reality, the FBI didn't have much until a Klansman (who was there when the three civil rights workers were murdered) agreed to accept money to tell the truth and to testify against the others, so long as he was accorded immunity from prosecution. The FBI tried a lot of different tactics, including sending a handsome FBI informant in to seduce the wives of Klansmen while they were at work and a bunch of other stuff like that. They used Navy sailors to search for the bodies because the Constitution forbids using the Army for civilian law enforcement, but the Founders forgot to included the Navy. At that time, murder was not a Federal crime, only a state crime.
    Today, the Civil Rights Act makes many of the things done in this incident a Federal crime, for which the Federal government will happily imprison murderers and terrorists. The Klan and the Nazis no longer operate like they did in 1963. Things are different now.

As recently as 1972 there were members of the Klan in the Houston Police Department, but pressure by the department and the newspapers forced them to either quit the HPD or resign from the Klan. So most of them resigned, but that doesn't mean they had a change of heart. Of course, all these men are old and retired now. The influence of the Klan is pitifuly small today. They have around 5,000 members, nation wide. In 1963 they had hundreds of thousands.

12. Nutonce

Nutonce Member

wow i feel so great to be black.

there is no solution, what a beautiful world.

WOW.

13. Nutonce

Nutonce Member

ex?

please. theres no such thing as an ex klansman.

14. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

[​IMG]

Harlan Majure

15. angelofdeath

angelofdeath Elite Member

kabar layed it out pretty good. the thing that sucks about this situation is the fucked up shit the klan was doing, along with the crimes and shady shit the feds were doing. it is a noble cause to "keep the feds out" however when it is solely for race issues, its pretty fucked up.

" The influence of the Klan is pitifuly small today. They have around 5,000 members, nation wide. In 1963 they had hundreds of thousands. "

exactly. the klan is absolutely nothing this day and age. correct me if im wrong but the highest concentration of klansmen is somewhere like ohio.

"please. theres no such thing as an ex klansman."

i can somewhat agree with this. i wonder if this applies to robert byrd as well?