EX GIRLS TO NEXT GIRLS

Born Loser

DO YOU EVRE LOKK AT THAT OLD PICTURE OF YOUR EX AND THINK " FUCK I MISS HITTIN THAT SHIT". THEN YOU GET ALL DEPRESSED ABOUT IT.

I FEEL THAT WAY SOMETIMES WHEN I LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF MY LAST GIRL.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid45/p96bd0886b5ffd0f3d00341b044090a61/fcd3fb62.jpg.orig.jpg'>

BUT NOW I'VE BEEN TALKING TO THIS GIRL WHO SEEMS TO HAVE IT GOING ON OUTSIDE AND INSIDE.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Easier said than done. You acn never just be friends with an ex let alone friends with benefits. Feelings, old feelings always seem to linger and someone ends up getting pissed, jealous, sad, blah blah blah. You end up getting back together then breaking up, getting back together then breaking up, getting back together then breaking up, getting back together then breaking up... Oh wait, that pattern sounds familiar.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

Easier said than done. You acn never just be friends with an ex let alone friends with benefits. Feelings, old feelings always seem to linger and someone ends up getting pissed, jealous, sad, blah blah blah. You end up getting back together then breaking up, getting back together then breaking up, getting back together then breaking up, getting back together then breaking up... Oh wait, that pattern sounds familiar.

You speak from experience it sounds like :(

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

heh, heh ^^^^

i'm friends with my ex. we get along a lot better now that we have seperate lives. granted when we're drunk, we've screwed like rabbits but it's only sex and as a man, i'm completely cool with that.

man o man, i feel your pain guy, that girl is gorgeous. what is she puertorican?

on b.e.t comedy show one day, and the dude was talking about girls with the 'bomb' pussy, he said he doesn't even wanna fuck with those types, because when ya'll break up you get all suicidal hahahaahahh, he was hilarious.

Archived