ex-girlfriends

Bloc131

i just broke up with a girl i dated for like 2 months. she's devastated over it and i don't really care or have any feelings for her. is there really anything you can say to make them feel better? suggestions?

just wondering. because apparently i'm not doing a good job.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know how you can make her feel better, call her and tell her you cheated on her for the whole 2 months. women love it when you tell them that, she'll be laughing and telling you that you're the best boyfriend she's ever had.

*warning - taking the risk of following my advice may make you end up in a dangerous/deadly situation*

:smiles:

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

DUDE YOU GOT A GOLDEN OPPUTUNITY TO FUCK HER CRAZY....PUT IN HER ASS, THEN PUT IT IN HER FACE!!!!

yeah, do that, or slit her throat and say "YOU SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO? DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO???? ALL BECUASE YOU LOVE ME AND YOU HAVE BAD PUSSY" i think that will fix it then pee on her while she is bleeding and then kill her dog, but after the dog dies, make her put her hand on the dogs but so the police think it was a kinky sex accident and it was her own fault

try breaking up with a girl you went out with for 3 years. its not easy. i still talk to her, but its real high tension. heres part of an aim conversation:

AimGirl123: it doesnt seem as if the reseraunt is doing that well lately

LearnRock: youre telling me

LearnRock: the numbers are disturbing

AimGirl123: is it because that place next door?

LearnRock: yeah, kind of. they get a different crowd. its more the economy. its just terrible. people dont want to spend their money right now

LearnRock: hey did you get those films to youre brother?

AimGirl123: no

AimGirl123: i dont talk to scott at all

AimGirl123: hes never home

AimGirl123: and $360

LearnRock: yes

AimGirl123: the economy has gotten a lot better in the past few months

AimGirl123: like its not as bad now

LearnRock: ..ok..whatever

AimGirl123: ok

Originally posted by $360

try breaking up with a girl you went out with for 3 years. its not easy. i still talk to her, but its real high tension. heres part of an aim conversation:

AimGirl123: it doesnt seem as if the reseraunt is doing that well lately

LearnRock: youre telling me

LearnRock: the numbers are disturbing

AimGirl123: is it because that place next door?

LearnRock: yeah, kind of. they get a different crowd. its more the economy. its just terrible. people dont want to spend their money right now

LearnRock: hey did you get those films to youre brother?

AimGirl123: no

AimGirl123: i dont talk to scott at all

AimGirl123: hes never home

AimGirl123: and $360

LearnRock: yes

AimGirl123: the economy has gotten a lot better in the past few months

AimGirl123: like its not as bad now

LearnRock: ..ok..whatever

AimGirl123: ok

i hope she took it well, im sorry man

Originally posted by Bloc131

i just broke up with a girl i dated for like 2 months. she's devastated over it and i don't really care or have any feelings for her.

this sounds exactly like the situation i was in last year. it was a weak relationship, girl had the most annoying friends and always wanted them around. so i dumped the wack bitch and she was all depressed for a while. we kept in contact and i still see her alot, and i regret dumping her soooo much. shes fuckin gorgeous and shes alot more mature, but shes fucking someone else now, so whatever. good luck homie.