Ex-boyfriends .....12oz girls, what do you think i should do.

oneeightyone

So tonight im making out with this new girl i met, just kicking the shit with her, making out, weve been seeing each other for about 2 weeks now. well tonight her ex boyfriend hit up the text message with shit like, what did i do to deserve this?, you know, regular loser type shit well anyway, my blood is extremely boiling, there are 3 recourses to take here, either

1. do what comes naturally and beat him half to life. (but why am i so pissed off right now, that's the real question)

2. Think peacefully and just wait till he fades away.

3. Not even worry about it.

Im so pissed off right now, i can only think about hurting him.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

She's a NEW girl which means you guys should be getting to know each other and having fun, not dealing with some ex-boyfriend drama. She obviously ain't telling her ex-man to shake if he's still coming around....

You've only been seeing each other for 2 weeks, and you want to beat her ex-man's ass? A 2 week make out session is not worth fighintg over. Trust me.

Just wait till he fades away, how long ago did these two break up ? if its recent then maybe there could be some loose feelings running between them, but if it was like 6months ago, tell that cunt to fuck off.

edit - dont bash him, i assulted a guy that was with my ex, not worth it, now im looking at assult charges.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Fuck y'all got you covered, if she wants you dont care about it, if she wants her ex, you're fucked anyway...one things for sure though, wanting to beat the shit out of everyone that talks/looks/had a relationship with your girl will make you look like a cornball

actually ive known her since elementary school, but only been dating her for about 2 weeks, but yea, i think ill just go with the flow and hope it fades away.

I think it was just the hot blood us latino men have that got me gangstered up.

finally some advice from the 12oz league that really helps.

now, how do i delete this post.

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

i remember reading about some guy on 12oz who got so pissed off at his (ex)girlfriend that he decided to go out for a run around the block in about seven minutes.

hahaha. that was me. the story was that i found out she was cheating on me after being together for 3 years. At least i didn't punch a hole in the wall.

Good memory. you get a gold star.

"but why am i so pissed off right now, that's the real question"

your right on the money...thats what you should be think bout...you gotta realize shes with you and not with him...and him text messaging her with that shit only makes him look worse:

1. hes not even man enough to say it to her face or even over the phone...hes gotta text message her which is pathetic...

2. hes looking mighty desperate

3. ya never beg a girl get her back...he should be crafty...girls love crafty

so just remember its YOU shes making out with not HIM...and violence never solves anything

Originally posted by cutlips

you guys are funny talking about beating up ex boyfriends..i still talk to the exgirls and i dare anyone of the people they fuck with to say anything about it.girls are not worth fighting over.

It's not because of the ex boyfriend. Well I speak for myself on this one. It's the fact that i have to hear about the ex and his shit headedness for hours. Then it happens again. I never really have anything against them just...you can only hear so much about one person that you really dont give a fuck about before its too much.

1st. Obtain brownie batter.

2nd. Make brownie batter.

3rd. Obtain Videocamera.

4th. Obtain girls mouth onto your penis, or johnsen which ever you prefer.

5th. Acheive orgasm in said female's mouth.

6th. Tape her doing this and spitting the mouthful of you into the brownies.

7th: Bake brownies.

8th: Make sure you taped over a video of said ex boyfriend's favorite movie/tv show half way through.

9th: Have girl go there and give make up brownies and video.

insecurity?

you have nothing to worry about. you've been seeing homegirl for only two weeks and before that she's had a life where you werent of any concern. so why bother even trippin out on someone you barely even know and look like a jealous idiot so quick to the game? calm the fuck down homie. dont look like an insecure bitch and let it roll. if it persists lets say after a month or so, then you have every reason to get upset and irrational.

Originally posted by Devilush

insecurity?

you have nothing to worry about. you've been seeing homegirl for only two weeks and before that she's had a life where you werent of any concern. so why bother even trippin out on someone you barely even know and look like a jealous idiot so quick to the game? calm the fuck down homie. dont look like an insecure bitch and let it roll. if it persists lets say after a month or so, then you have every reason to get upset and irrational.

Uhmmm....I could not have said it better myself.

Yeah, why even care at this point? you've only been dating this chick for two weeks dude. Serious, if dude is still lurking around after a few months you have every right to assemble your buddies and go kick his ass.

SHit man, once upon a time I put up with some guys shit for a several months before i finallky said "Dude, shit's got's to stop." and I went over to his house and put the fear of god into him. If you overeact too soon you're gonna look like a possessive control freak and i think Devilush agrees with me when i say that no chick is into a guy who trips like that.

Archived