ewokone.com, a team of 60 special fx artists and 30 medical assistants later

GoldDigga

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

massive wrespect

nice web site with and extensive body of work. nice work see where the graff style is going. charachters, books, shit, nice design and

2003 watch out for trigger happy pigs and anti social experimantal lab specimens.

"TIP: styles can be applied quickly to selected text"

Way more flicks on the site than the thread... all as equally dope.

Originally posted by garcia_vega

sheeesus----don't even bother going to that site if you have a dial up. maybe i'm just too impatient. nice flix in the thread though.

Site's mad deep with flicks. Well worth the wait. So many different sections that it'll make you start seein vertigo... one

ewok if your on here drop me an email if you please...

really nice work too especially the one on the pink buff....

if you have the flicks you should post all the other stuff next to the ewok pieces sever zephyr ceaze etc...

wow man, you obviously dont know what respect means, well it seems to me that your a dick and you should just shut the fuck up.. nyc is nice as fuck, and so is most of the east coast.. you can go fuck yourself and burn in hell. east coast rules, ewok.com is better! bleh..

web site workie level= piss poor

the work is nice. the site not so much. The intial javascript kills it. Moniters get all choked up when trying to redraw all the text trying to follow thw mousie.

getting upset is silly. theres a reasons its called the "world wide web". Its world wide and if its out there its in here.

no more quarters....

buulllllllshhhiiiiittt

Originally posted by heavyLox

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.ewokone.com Port 80

yo goin through some issues with the site. don't sweat it until notified. no one's trippin on it being posted on 12oz. - server problems. not personal issues. ill leave a post when it's back up.

yeh no more pety talk bout east/west. tell your best friend's girl about it later tonight when ya'll are gettin down. leave it out the thread, stay up peeps. one.

Re: buulllllllshhhiiiiittt

Originally posted by GoldDigga

yo goin through some issues with the site. don't sweat it until notified. no one's trippin on it being posted on 12oz. - server problems. not personal issues. ill leave a post when it's back up.

yeh no more pety talk bout east/west. tell your best friend's girl about it later tonight when ya'll are gettin down. leave it out the thread, stay up peeps. one.

Yo, site's crackin, shouldn't happen again. Removed the annoying clock for those peeps with lil weenie machines. enjoy tha site, shit's fresh. one.

Guest popasquat

WHAT THE HELL????

whenever i try to view an image it starts to load, stops part way and all i can see is the very top of the flick placed at the very bottom of my screen. What is the deal?

Re: WHAT THE HELL????

Originally posted by popasquat

whenever i try to view an image it starts to load, stops part way and all i can see is the very top of the flick placed at the very bottom of my screen. What is the deal?

right click on the image, click on properties, copy and then paste the address in a new browser, press enter

Archived