Ewokee talkie

farmer john

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well you can talk all the trash about a torch, but its still gonna burn...

and aint no one touching this guy. I give it all to Jesus, and i tell ya what God has given this guy a talent, so dont get too close to the toilet or ya gets flushed ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa/

Look to God for yer answers not man

ewok.com is a dope writer. i have no problem with the guy personally, but he's not exactly humble about his own skills. i guess it's ok to talk shit since he can back it up, but i prefer people who don't need to constantly promote themself. whatever, i'm not trying to vibe anybody but i'm just saying i understand why that dude may get into some static and get some shit talked about him.

Guest Bare

Ewok.com is one of my favorites. He's consistent, bombs super hard and does his own thing, doesn't sell out to trends or whatever. The dude can piece, do characters and all that. PLus he did a co flow album cover.

Originally posted by Bare:

Ewok.com is one of my favorites. He's consistent, bombs super hard and does his own thing, doesn't sell out to trends or whatever. The dude can piece, do characters and all that. PLus he did a co flow album cover.

really which one, i think i know which one it is.

ya got a pick?

nope ewok.com is on here, just under the name EWOKONEDOTCOM so i doubt thats him. personally, i think ewok.hm.awr won that battle hands down. .com put too much extra stuff in his piece. awr just laid it down, plain and simple.

ahahaaaaaaa farmer john is not ewok.com ewok is ewok, im farmer john and yall are haters with conspiracy theories. ill post my own stuff later. and i have sketches on the black book section, the dinosaur, and the yellow envelope with the black drips. anyway I heard ewok rides at night and leaves a mark of E wherever he goes, "THE MASK OF EWOK" ahahaaaa

Yo the hm ewok look like he cut a deer open and threw a real cheese sticker on it. hes creative, and he has skill but ewok manned a production by himself, why is it that we hate those who are sick, and just pub where we are from or the norm or weird, give props and stop nit picking like old woman. stop beefin

Aight look i give EWOK.com his props man theres no frontin on that i mean the guys got skills and he bombs hard too....As far as his battle with EWOKawr goes ive never really seen the flics and plus ive really only seen a couple of EWOKawr peices so i really cant be the judge of that.Anyone have the battle flics by the way?And farmer john i dont kno whats up with u bro are u like his cuz or something.

Senek Rock

Originally posted by garcia_vega:

but i prefer people who don't need to constantly promote themself.

isnt that what graffiti is about..promoting yourself? every time you write your name on something you're promoting yourself. maybe i'm missing the level of promotion you're talking about..?

no offence but yall are some dick riders.....bickering back and forth about who did what, who burned who and what so and so acts like....id be laughing my ass off if a bunch of kids who didnt even know me were arguing and defending me....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Archived