ewok flix

Guest rickyroc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest killtoy

uhhh...

i think he dropped the whole AWR thing because of the the uhhh... KEPT situation.

but then again i could just be lying and spreading rumors. :rolleyes:

i heard the guy got the boot by saber and revok!! they rolled up on him and sprayed him with mase!! then they jacked him for his cans!! they then proceeded to tag all over his back wiht markers!!

i dont know if any of this is true, but its what i heard!!:D

Guest schick1

thats ewok hm, the kid wanted the lame as new york one who does the samething every time jk. did yall see thier battle? Ya gets FLushed! id post it if i cared. anyways yeah didnt kept get droped for being gay? thats the rumor i heard, some of those guys are some real vatos locos i spelled that wrong didnt i.

Originally posted by schick1

thats ewok hm, the kid wanted the lame as new york one who does the samething every time jk. did yall see thier battle? Ya gets FLushed! id post it if i cared. anyways yeah didnt kept get droped for being gay? thats the rumor i heard, some of those guys are some real vatos locos i spelled that wrong didnt i.

I KNOW HE WANTED THE OTHER EWOK, IM NOT A FAN OF HIS WORK!! SO I POSTED EWOK HM STUFF INSTEAD!! NEXT TIME THAT PUNK WANTS TO START A THREAD LET HIM ATLEAST POST ONE OF HIS OWN OR A STOLEN ONE!!

I heard from a friend who heard from another friend who heard from a hobo who heard on the radio that Saber jacked a helicopter, picked up all of MSK and flew to Ewok's house and drop livestock on his house until the roof caved in then they dismanteled the helicopter and turned it into a giant corkscrew in a matter of minutes and made a quick get away down to the center of the earth and back to the west coast. Is it True?

Guest snotrocket
Originally posted by The Former

I heard from a friend who heard from another friend who heard from a hobo who heard on the radio that Saber jacked a helicopter, picked up all of MSK and flew to Ewok's house and drop livestock on his house until the roof caved in then they dismanteled the helicopter and turned it into a giant corkscrew in a matter of minutes and made a quick get away down to the center of the earth and back to the west coast. Is it True?

:D :D i heard something almost exactly similar in an America Online internet graffiti chatroom. so it must be True. Right?!!?:D :D

Guest schick1

its funny you guy make fun of the rumores but im almost positive the first couple are actually true, but then again i heard ewok heavy metal only has three fingers due to a boating incident.EWOK HM WON THAT WAR FOR SURE

Archived