Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

evolution of writing

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by 8onus, Apr 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8onus

8onus Banned

this is gonna sound toyish and it should cause i am...
    but i was wondering if some of the vetran writers wouldn't mind posting pics of thier old shit from when they started and then shit they did more recently. so that i and other newcomers can see how you evolved, i do this in my home town all the time, try to find old pieces and match them to newer ones from the same writer. i think it would help me at least.

2. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

I don't think they're going to post it. Sorry.

3. Easy E

Easy E Member

your looking in the wrong place, try looking outside insted of on a computer screen

4. 8onus

8onus Banned

5. earo 35

earo 35 Senior Member

RED FUCKING ARROW

6. Easy E

Easy E Member

then why is he on here looking? if he already does it....

7. panic

panic Member

There are a ton of flicks in the walls section on this forum, im sure if you do some digging, you can find many examples of what you need.
    i know theres some good ones in a toronto thread somewere...

8. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

lots of writers who have their own web sites have their flicks organised by the year in which they were painted.
    Giants website is a good example, go to the featured artist page at art crimes and I'm sure you'll come up with plenty of this shit.

9. browse the image forums, and paper chase

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.