evolution of writing

8onus

this is gonna sound toyish and it should cause i am...

but i was wondering if some of the vetran writers wouldn't mind posting pics of thier old shit from when they started and then shit they did more recently. so that i and other newcomers can see how you evolved, i do this in my home town all the time, try to find old pieces and match them to newer ones from the same writer. i think it would help me at least.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Easy E

your looking in the wrong place, try looking outside insted of on a computer screen

Originally posted by 8onus

i do this in my home town all the time, try to find old pieces and match them to newer ones from the same writer

There are a ton of flicks in the walls section on this forum, im sure if you do some digging, you can find many examples of what you need.

i know theres some good ones in a toronto thread somewere...

• 3 weeks later...

lots of writers who have their own web sites have their flicks organised by the year in which they were painted.

Giants website is a good example, go to the featured artist page at art crimes and I'm sure you'll come up with plenty of this shit.