Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

evil emporer character i did before i got into graffiti.

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by conti, Jan 2, 2002.

1. conti

conti New Jack

2. idonotlikeu

idonotlikeu Senior Member

3. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

at least you sketch a lot. and you dont talk shit either. so i respect you for that, and for trying hard. so i hope you get better.

but because i have to go back to school thursday, its "emperor".

4. conti

conti New Jack

^^lol, i knew i had something wrong..

uppin.

5. LUCIFER66

LUCIFER66 Junior Member

PRACTICE...PRACTICE..PRACTICE.. PEACE OUT BOSS MAN!!:D

6. Marks-a-lot

Marks-a-lot Guest

Yes yes....This practice thing is takin some time....

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

wait, so are you telling us you write revoke?

im not completely sure, but i think someone else already writes revoke. you might want to check around on the internet. (or in any number of cities coast to coast)

8. deceponer

deceponer New Jack

i think u should change ur name dont use revok be more originl...how about spork?

9. cAzer

cAzer Senior Member

i think i have heard of revoke before, but shit you could probably think of a way better name....put some effort in to it like yer drawings...peace

10. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

i dont know why but i find this such a funny post

11. bigguy

bigguy Senior Member

12. conti

conti New Jack

..i dont write revoke..i was messing around on that sketch..i write conti......or will, anyway..

13. mizx

mizx New Jack

well compared to your letters.. your charater you drew isnt that bad.. just keep working on your stuff.. write out the alphabet by looking at a font or something thats what im starting to do.. and i am starting to draw the structure of letter better

14. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

ehhh you can draw a better charecter than i can so keep it up sukka

15. bigguy

bigguy Senior Member