evidence... admissable or not...

foild1

if someone ratted on.. or busted.. and u had peices,sketches..shit like that @ your residence... or someone elses residence... and the po got aholdof it.. is that proof right there, or is that pretty bad evidence.

iam wondering because i would like too know if having a blackbook is a good idea... or if drawings and sketches should be demolished after completed.

thks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by foild1

wow... i should go back too highschool english..

lol

or maybe you should go down to the animal shelter and have them put your ass to sleep.

threads like this make my eyeballs feel like they're bleeding

if you are active, and its gettin hot for you... or it might...

that best thing to do is trash your sketches... i know it sucks, but so does gettin locked up or paying fines... be safe and rock...

i know alot of kids doing time with tha big boys for catching tags...

stay up loco

one idea is to keep ALL your graffiti related shit in a bag which can easily be grabbed and disposed of by younger siblings should the need arise.

or, if you know the chances of you getting raided are high, get rid of all sketches / flicks etc but keep a few "legal" things lying around such as books or mags. if feds have enough of a reason to raid you then theyre going to look a HELL OF A LOT HARDER if your house is completely clean. mags and books suggest that "you find it nice to look at, officer".