eveyone respond to this poll please!

taper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i want to print a shirt or bumper sticker that states "i'd rather be bombin". cause that's what i would fuckin do if life didn't get in the way. but since i cant hit the streets every night i still gots to paint, right? so i hit fr8oes. peeps think i'm crazy cause i'd rather throw two bombs than crush a fr8! i do what feels good.

what's up taper, do you have a ride or what?

Novagirl, you'd really wear a shirt like that? I actually feel ashamed of being a writer around people that are not. Plus, it's really fucked me up on getting good jobs. I can give you my "I love graffiti writers" shirt brought to you by The Seventh Letter if you'd like...

Guest KING OF HELL

THE KING OF HELL has added an option because while it does say "street bombing" it doesnt nail what i like most properly.

and other is too vague.

I know there are other handstylists out there. where the fuck are you?

Originally posted by Secret

Novagirl, you'd really wear a shirt like that? I actually feel ashamed of being a writer around people that are not. Plus, it's really fucked me up on getting good jobs. I can give you my "I love graffiti writers" shirt brought to you by The Seventh Letter if you'd like...

i wouldn't want to where the shirt in question in public especially since they blew up the goddamn world trade center. the shirt would make an appearance when i paint trains or a wall. i think my peeps are tired of hearing..."awwww man trains again, we never go bombin" and i totally feel stupid being a writer around those who are not...that's why the won't ever know about the "shirt" underneath my cashmere turtleneck!

i go thru phases

one is not favored over any other..

recently, i've been doin a lot of freights, but i got up on streets the other night..legal wall comin up soon...

sometimes i feel like a nut, sometimes i don't

get up..all the time, everywhere

its all about bombing!

graff needs to be in the public eye.

needs to be where people are shocked by its presence

its also the most fulfilling feeling: climbing down from a rooftop and walking out on the street and seeing the gigantic three color creation you just pulled off, then the next day when everyone else is looking up at it and tripping.

nothing compares

You can't be Smart, cause that's me...

Originally posted by arce

the fact that ratio of topic views 2 topic replies just shows how few ppl on this board actually paint

what are you smoking? I've checked on this thread at least 5 times since it started, thereby accumulating 5 views single-handedly, next time you want to flex your fuzzy math, put a little thought into it, come to think of it, next time you're gonna post... DON'T, shut down your computer, pick up your bag and go paint instead... :huh?:

I would have to say that street bombing, more than anything else. but to me that means hand styles, punchlines and some wits.

but i chose handstyles i mean prints beacuse no matter where i am i will do some prints. Sometimes i practice handstyles in the air, just imagining the lettters.

huh

what i think funny is that most of the "innovative" and "creative" pieces and styles that have come up in recent years were developed by people that bomb a lot, not production guys...

most of the productions i've seen in recent years seem to have painted the same repetitive "organic 3-d" styles, if not that, a sooped up ces/la hybrid... or perhaps they get real ingenious and mix up some joker with the other two...

it seems as if people that paint productions also sacrifice quality for quantity as well. theres always exceptions of course.... some people are genuinly artistic... but most productions i see focus heavily on application, not creativity.

legal walls are dope, but often miss-used.....

Archived