Everytime I come around the city Bling Bling (clown slie mews topr kolage guido etc)

slie-tits

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

um ... 3rd [yawn]

slie : that firsrt one of yours im really not feeling ... no disrespect ... but i think you could have done a lot better [it's got this weird euro feel to it that i'm just not digging]

and it really shows with the rest of your flicks on this thread ... the rest of them blow my fucking mind ... pure hotness

none the less ... dope flicks ... keep em coming

clown blazing as always

money shot is hilarious too :D

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by synaps

um ... 3rd [yawn]

slie : that firsrt one of yours im really not feeling ... no disrespect ... but i think you could have done a lot better [it's got this weird euro feel to it that i'm just not digging]

and it really shows with the rest of your flicks on this thread ... the rest of them blow my fucking mind ... pure hotness

D

This is graffiti ya big dummy not your drawing class critique. save your humble opinions cause no one gives a fuck about nosy people like you. I hate your kind-always proclaiming somethihng unimportant with the idea that what you think has any real relevance at all. like i said before save this sort of comment for the classroom where all the sissys will agree with you.

Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

This is graffiti ya big dummy not your drawing class critique. save your humble opinions cause no one gives a fuck about nosy people like you. I hate your kind-always proclaiming somethihng unimportant with the idea that what you think has any real relevance at all. like i said before save this sort of comment for the classroom where all the sissys will agree with you.

it's a little thing called positive critisizm you sodding cunt

did i once say it was lame, or crap ? ... no

just stating that for some reason i didn't like that particular peice

maybe if you wiped of those chunks of brown stuff from the tip of your nose, you'de realise that

fucking twat

Originally posted by slie-tits

Thanx for all the positive feedback, thats what motivates me to keep painting, much respect to all Seattle crews. Hey lets bomb the fuck out of this city this summer!

..man, I've been waiting for someone like you to say something like that for a long time. I'm there, boss..

can we take graffiti field trips to beauteous vistas around the NW? laets bomb crater lake and the san juans too

Guest ctrl+alt+del

...i just like the thread title...

dope shit slie.

ill probably drive up to seattle this summer. roooor. rooooooor. rooooooooooooooor.

Archived