everything in my life evens itself out without fail....

Abracadabra

remember that episode of seinfeld where no matter what went wrong, something would always happen to balance out the universe? well, that's me.

no matter what bad things have happened in my life, something has always happened to balance it out. this has been going on for years. whenever i lose a job and i think all is lost, another better job comes right along. lose a girl, a new and better one comes along. my life is the fucking awesome.

so anyway, today yet another one of these instances happened.

a couple weeks ago, our electricity bill arrived in the mail. i thought to myself "about fucking time, we haven't had one in ages". well, the reason we hadn't had one is cos the electricity company didn't bother to send it. so i was lumped with a 6 monthly bill to pay within 28 days - not only that, but these were the winter bills, which are always way more expensive than summer. fucking fantastic, i thought. i've got a few broke weeks ahead.

to add insult to injury, late last week i get a fine for not having a ticket on the tram. i tried punching on with the ticket inspectors, but 6 on 1 is a losing battle. so add a $200 fine to the already $400 electricity bill. for those that can't count, i'm down $600 beans.

well, today i go to the atm to grab some cash, and when my reciept comes out, i've magically got $600 extra dollars in there. i thought to myself "where the fuck did that come from? it's not pay day". i get to work to check last week's pay slip to see i got an extra $600 in my pay. i asked my boss about it, and it's apparently legit. i've been at this job for 12 months now, and it's a sort of 1 year anniversary bonus.

cha ching! money problem solved. i can do no wrong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived