everything i like sold out.

otto dix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmmm... well if your "punk rock consists of NOFX, or Pennywise then you were a sell out from the start... They are no better than blink, or sum 41... They are all totally differant styles of music who happen to like the names punk rock and make it their own... As for Skate Boarding couldn't you see that comming... drinking doesn't sell out you do by picking up shitty drinks (ie corona, miller, henekin (the worst), or those pussy thing people call alcohol) as for 12oz stop talking shit... you know nothing...

um, im not a drinker, but how can drinking sell out?

as far as everything else, you reall shouldve seen all that coming, keeping in mind that the corporate world has people whose jobs it is to "find that next big thing" and they always look to the "underground" for it, im sure that it'll die just like they have before and that the people who are actually true to their shit will be there when it happens. this is what i wait for, when im at the park and some squirrley ass kid on a brand new 500 dollar haro dave mirra pro model that i sold to him at work darts in front of me only to roll up and down the ramps doing nothing, causing me nothing but anger to no avail, i calmly walk over and pick up my surge and nurse it with some sort of divine satisfaction knowing that this kid wont be here in a year or two but i will, it gets to that point where its in your blood (whatever it may be, skating, graf, riding, the music, whatever) and you cant quit even if you wanted to because you have nothing else and wouldnt know what to do with yourself. thats my life.

im sure that when pogo sticks become the "in" thing, i'll see those dipshits wearing chrome helmets and getting in my way at the spots...oh i cant hardly wait.

Originally posted by scum

corona, henekin (

damn guy...what do you drink...bud light??

as far as im concerned those are two of the best beers that you can order from most bars (corona in the summer, heini in the winter)...at least the bars around here...mabey one day ill migrate back to living in a real state

very few people really have the capacity to sell out, and even then, who am i to blame them? am i mad at rocco cause he sold big brother to larry flynt? is that selling out? dude picked up and moved to an island in the bahamas. should i be mad at him for living out every mans dream? people that want to bitch about others selling out are simply insecure. they need those people to put their life into perspective for them, so when they do something thats contrary to what they would like, things start to fall apart. i used to complain about people selling out, then i sold out. i was 15. its much better on this side of the fence, trust me.

in my years i realized that everything gets sold out, and if it doesn't, then it gets played out. stay on the cutting edge: if you like punk, there's millions of new bands coming out for every one band that sells out, just go looking for them. punk bands have always been signing with major labels, only giving way for new bands to push new sounds.

and skate boarding? like seeking said in an old post, people always think skateboarding is getting played, its just cuz you're getting a little older and you see all these younger kids getting into it, and you don't realize that older skaters were looking at you the same way when you started.

and drinking: drinking's been sold out ever since the government lifted the ban on alcohol under prohibition during the first half of the 20th century.

so apparently, everything you listed were already sold out/played out before you were even born.

Guest imported_Tesseract

The things you mention arent even 'sold out' They where just to good to concern a few forever. You cant blame something for being interesting or fun, of course it gothers many wanabees around it but then again easy come-easy go.

I hate people that always want to be in to some new shit, things that few know of.

There's no need for pioneering, if it moves you you're covered.

Wanna define sold out?

Think about the russian goverement renting MIG 29s for test drives...

Thats sold out

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !

That's why I try to get the cutting edge 'extreme' STD's by humping field mice and taking baths full of cockroaches with a rotten slice of pizza between my theighs.

You think you know, but you have no idea.

you'll have haunta virus fo sho.

Archived