EVERYONE FUCKIN HATES MY GUTS...

newdeal7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha yeah i took em wrong at first. i was a little upset that i felt like people were givin me shit. i see worse flicks in other posts, im aware some of those pictures suck but i cant always just walk in yards and bench. sometimes i gotta watch the slow rollers. that seen was rollin by one night when we were painting, waiting to cross the tracks so i flicked it. it was the best i could do. sometimes theres just shit in my way i cant stand back and take a pic i gotta angle it.

i try and take good flicks but sometimes i just take what i can get i just hope you guys can put up with it. im using a pentax S4.

that kwest piece was from a while ago notice the snow. we went back later that night and hit the other side of one of them CRLE cars. there were 2 of them i think.

Originally posted by newdeal7@Nov 6 2004, 11:08 PM

thats it.

yeah sorry bout the alley shots but i figured it was better than lettin em get away. sometimes they turn out ok. i wont post them if you find them that horrible to look at...

peace

fuck that kid, alley's are fine, he ruined yer post by not waiting, what a dick

nice post