everclear

Guest blood as ink

Guest blood as ink

everclear........................eh...blah...eep...........gfsdgfdfghdzsg

oh god my friend just got back from kansas and broughyt back some everclearr.he brought back 2 bottles.so far i've 8 or 9 shots..i m not sure.i'm really drunk.my friend wantss to listen to poison.i want to kick him in the head if he plays it.ihads anyone tried this...eh?...gotta go...girlfriend telling me to get off...dazzaaammm...i'm gone..

i'm most likely nopt gonnna remember thiss...sorrry forr the typoss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

yeah well us kansas kids know that shots of everclear are fuggin horrible, and frankly im having a hard time believing that you had 8 or 9 shots are were still able to type semi-coherantly on an internet message board.

keep the grain alcohol here ninja...or at least toss some kool aid on it.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Come on big t?! I know you can take that shit...i can straight, puts a nice look on my face!

the worst part isnt drinknig it... it is the shits it causes in the morning!!:eek:

Guest blood as ink

wow i barely remember even doing this.i remember i was on the computer for a while.i think i passed out a little while afterwards.the stuff wasn't that bad.we chased it with sprite.i've had it once before and this time was way worse probeley because i drank way more.

mix that shit with some honey it will take that goo and turn it to liquid drank a couple shots of that shit in the dead of the winter in flagstaff when it was 20 degree i got nagga crazy and stripped all my clothes cept for my kicks my boxers and my wife beater needless to say cops stopped me walking down the road mustve been a funny site

Archived