Ever wanted to see middle age women go insane?

Poop Man Bob

Holy crap this is hilarious.

In summary: Oprah has a studio audience full of teachers who think they're there for a normal show. Instead, it's the "Oprah's Favorite Things" episode, where they give away the same things to every person in the studio audience. Not just normal stuff, though. So far, they've given out flat screen TVs and Burburry scarves/jackets. Every person gets one of everything.

Anyway, the best part is the women's reactions. They go FUCKING NUTS! Screaming, jumping, drooling, heads spinning around - it's great TV. There was a SNL skit that made fun of it where women's heads exploded and some woman gave birth.

* Please note that I was told I should watch this by my woman solely for the comedic value. I don't watch Oprah.

Except for tomorrow! Robert Downey, Jr.! Oh, girl, he fine!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fermentor666@Nov 22 2004, 05:24 PM

She gave away cars about 2 months ago.

i think everyone heard about that one. thanks for the info there.

I always thought rosie o'donnell was better, but fuck her,

it's all about THE ELLEN SHOW now, i watch it every morning 11am eastern time. Gotta love when she dances.

Originally posted by oneeightyone+Nov 22 2004, 10:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (oneeightyone - Nov 22 2004, 10:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fermentor666@Nov 22 2004, 05:24 PM

She gave away cars about 2 months ago.

i think everyone heard about that one. thanks for the info there. .

[/b]

Yeah, no problem hotshot.

:p