ever sucked on fake tits?.............

DrUnk MoNKeY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ech...my gf has about $2400 saved in the bank and she's telling me she wants to get her B size boobies upgraded to a C. I was game for the idea at first but then who wants something that looks great but feels awful?

I told her "fuck no" the other night. i'd rather she spend that money on a tattoo rather than some goddamn rocky titties

im a fan of boobies..

for me theres three categories.

boobs unaffected by gravity

boobs affected by gravity well

and boobs affected by gravity poorly.

the whole stretch mark thing is judge on a boob to boob basis..

hairs on boobs are a turnoff and im sorry if you cannot help it.. but thats just weird.

you wanna know what fake tits feel like?

bend your leg and grab the back of your calf. you have now experienced the feeling of fake tits. this is from personal experience. when i went to montreal i got a lapdance from the stripper with the biggest fakest tits and as we all know you can touch the strippers in montreal. i didnt even find her attractive i just payed for a lapdance because i'd never felt fake boobs before and the curiosity was killing me. it felt nasty. i never want a girl witha boob job.

Originally posted by LENS

Ech...my gf has about $2400 saved in the bank and she's telling me she wants to get her B size boobies upgraded to a C. I was game for the idea at first but then who wants something that looks great but feels awful?

fuck dropping 2400 on fake boobs fool.... buy a car or alot of crack

^^^Looks like someone took a bullet.

I was hesitant about squeezing fake tits like I normally would with regular boobs, I actually thought that I may break them. They still can't replace the squishy soft feel of the real ones, and fake ones are creepy to look at when she's on he back-they're like a ladies morning wood.