Ever Notice How.....

Guest I_Am_The_One

Guest I_Am_The_One

...you see a writers stuff for a year or so and you think his shit is fresh. But then you meet the writer and hes just another kid who lives good off of mommy and daddy. The type of toy who got into this whole freight gang..game surfing the net. He figured it would be cool to go out and do one or two thousand pieces in a year. When you meet the fool all he talks about is his numbers, and who jocks him. Then gets on the internet and asks where yards are and talk tuff about how he's gonna kick somebodys ass like he's some kind of freight gangster tuff guy. next time you meet some fuck like this ask him will he be around in 5 years, still painting, TRAINS. Ask this fuck if his heart is in it or if this is just a post-pubecent rebelious phase for him. If so he should get the fuck off the rails cause your makin it hot for the real mother fuckers who are doing it for the fun and the life, and not for the numbers or cheesy ass fan status. ALL YOU OVERNIGHT SESATIONS SUCK. I CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW MANY OF YOU "ARENT " GONN BE AROUND NEXT SEASON. HURRY UP AND QUIT ALREADY!:heated:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest I_Am_The_One

Furthermore:

Quit making dumb ass posts like "oh my yard is hot", or "Heres how i kill my yard with bombs". "who does the most freights".

How about go look at some freights, then you'll find out whos up on freights. Your yard is hot because youve abused it idiot. You dont think the workers and train drivers know when they parked the train there was no graffiti, now every car has a horrible mess posing as a piece or some sloppy drippy ass bomb. Tags and cans all over the damn place. And nobody cares about how you kill your yard. Your a dickhead for killing your yard first of all, and second of all your a bigger dickhead for coming on the internet and talking about it. I think all you toys know each other. and you decide in you little treehouses whos gonna get the most internet props tonight. Anybody who names themselvs or puts there own crew, or makes a website about them and there crew is a TOY. no matter how much you hate what im saying you know its true!

Originally posted by I_Am_The_One

...you see a writers stuff for a year or so and you think his shit is fresh. But then you meet the writer and hes just another kid who lives good off of mommy and daddy.

I just wonder who you met recently that's made you so angry at people who have parents who don't huff glue and eat a steady diet of american cheese?

christ...im asleep...

another opinion tossed in the "no one gives a fuck" barrel....i can see where you coming from but really....if you dont want to deal with silly ass kids then dont paint....theres always going to be people with small dicks and big egos.....thats life

some people fall off the next year for good cuz they got into the game for the wrong reasons.

some go off and do some other shit that has to be dealt with in their lives and leaves the steel for a while but always goes back cuz it's in 'em.

distinguishing either can be hard at first. don't be so judgemental if the kid hasn't done a peice for a while.

graff ain't shit. trains ain't shit. there's alot of other shit out there to experience. check it out.

whatever..... ?

shift yer shape!

il lburst anyones bubble and im also not afraid to say that people talk shit blow up yards paint shit and generally suck. most of this board sucks shit and is good at it. its hard to find an open panel nowadays so whats that tellin ya....... i think im gonna start going over shit. quit heatin shit up and then talk about how you burn and take no shit from anyone... fac it kids your just some crappy dollar store paint on a nice railbox and i got plenty of black and white so you shits toast.

Archived