Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ever meet someone like this?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fr8lover, Sep 21, 2001.

1. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

a couple weeks ago, after a show here, my friends and i went over to our friends house who are in a local band and were having the after party kind of deal. after being throughouly burnt out from rocking out to reggie and the full effects live show i changed into a tshirt and my favorite pair of adidas blue and neon orange pleated track pants, which i dont wear to be "HIPHOP" or to be cool, i just think they are the most comfortable pair of pants in the world.
    anyway up comes this readheaded step child wearing all black, long bowl type haircut, studded belt and tight black pants and boots...too emo'd out for his own good. im walking to the car to get more booze and he says, "yeah leave you fucking psuedo rock hip hop wannabe" or something to that effect and i shrug it off. i get my beer and head back to the house and dude says, "i wouldnt go in there, its pretty rough wearing a getup like that." and his fat ricky lake looking broad says the same thing. this being my friends house, with a bunch of people i know standing by me i proceed to tell him to fuck off and walk away thinking itll be over with.

as someone opens the door, i see the dude flipping me off through the door like a fucking pussy, and he walks away with friends!

why are there people on this earth who think that they are that better than a person to posture and say shit like "psuedo rock hip hop?" it makes me sick.

get over your shitty teen years and take off that silly ass belt, man...and quit hating on track pants.

2. alkaline

alkaline Elite Member

Hey, you ended up partying that night and not him so don't even sweat it. People often mistake their clothes for their attitude. They dress all punk or emo or hip-hop, and suddenly they are tough, melancholy or thuggish. F*ck that! You are not your clothes. I wear clothes that are comfortable, and if someone else doesn’t like, then tough shit for them.

------------------
    Al
    Stonecutters #1

3. http://www.accessallareas.net/Images/Lam06.jpg'>
    wheres the love?

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i would have broken a bottle over his head. but then again, im just itching to make mistakes so id be hesitant to listen to me.

5. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

im w/ seeking..and i wear a studded belt man, where is the love???

------------------
    stonecutters#1
    _ -o
    -_<,
    (*)/'(*)

6. graffitiSUX

graffitiSUX Senior Member

you should have grabbed his face like a bowling ball, kicked him in the nads approximately 3 times (for good measure), then gone for the spare (his ricki-lookin girlfriend). whilst stunned from the fact his eyeballs had been poked out, you should have grabbed one of his anorexic tag-along mates (there's one in every crowd) by the ankles, and swung the little fucker like a baseball bat and hit psuedo-boy's head for a homer.

team sports for 2001

[This message has been edited by graffitiSUX (edited 09-21-2001).]

7. teister

teister Senior Member

Yeah, why is there so much elitism in "emo." Most of those kids don't even know what the hell they're doing or why they're doing it.

8. touched by a priest

touched by a priest Member

sounds like makro's been giving you a hard time.

9. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

am I the only retard (or old man)
    who doesn't get "emo"??

what the fuck is that?

And I'm a very firm beliver that
    the outer appearance reflects the inner self.

10. americancarwreck

americancarwreck New Jack

Sound like you had your first run-in with what we in the upstate area affectionately refer to as a Romulan; named so for the striking resemblance to the bowl-cut-rocking aliens on Star Trek. That whole way-too-small black Dickies and tight-ass black t-shirt studded belt greasy black hair thing is out of control up in the NY/VT area. When I was in a band (yeah, fuck stardom) we played up there and all those Roms are pricks. For real, if you didn't have the look down then they pretty much shit on you...

Fucking Romulans.

11. charlie dundar

charlie dundar Member

i too attended that show....which was hands down the most fun i have ever had at that sort of thing.between finally getting to see reggie.and going with all my friends [we where the guys in the center of the floor yelling dirty dozen].it was everthing i would want a show to be ..real.fun with no fights..oh about that guy...fuck him.....this ''i'm too cool for my own good ''stuff is going around like the plague.....

12. *see-phore*

*see-phore* Senior Member

13. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i've never worn track pants

14. seven_1_for

seven_1_for Guest

why didnt u deck his ass???

15. platapie

platapie Guest

wow way to control your anger buddy i would have been very tempted to to talk alot more shit and possibly kik the crap out of him.