Ever have a gun pointed at you?

PurpleNerple

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a guy came up to the window of a friends truck and stuck a gun in.

held my friend up and ran away.

one drunken night after a concert in atlanta, a friend and i decided to race this asian girl and her boyfriend. almost ran that cat into a big concrete wall. dudes chick floors the gas pedal and flies up next to us, dude jumps out of the sunroof and starts firing at the passenger side (i was in the passenger side) we were both doing about 100mph, so it was pretty scary. oh well, dude stopped shooting after we did a crazy emergency break, cut the wheel type turn/stop. it was a fucked up night. we continued our drunk.

the end

we had this on going beef with this old ass dood. He owned this laundry mat and we'd call his house late at night cuz noday worked in it but it was always open.. so we'd call him up and tell him one for the washers was leaking and he'd come racing over and when he got out of the truck we'd hit him with snowballs. One day he pulled up to a skate spot we used to chill at and pointed and fired one shot.

A big gang of Asian kids pulled a gun on me once when I was 12, just to scare me. Like 2 years ago I was bombin with a buncha people, some dude slams on his breaks, hops out the car, pulls a burner from under the seat, and we all just scattered. A few months ago some dude robbed me at gunpoint.

Too fast for guns, if you happen to pull it

I'll duck down, turn around, kiss the back of the bullet

it was like 9am, and apparently cops got a report some dude was robbin' kids at gunpoint on thier way to school (for lunch money i guess). i happened to be painting in the area, and was on my last can. I ditched the can, and got a bag of chips from the bodega. on my way back to the crib i took a short cut through this grimey trail. as i came to the end of the trail a crown vic. pulls up, and two ATF fuckers hop out. The one guy charges me, while his partner pulls out this huge fuckin' automatic, and points it at me while kneeling behind the passanger door. the dude who ran at me, rips my backpack off and starts searching me all without a single word. I couldn't help smiling because i was sooo souped I had ditched the can. after he searched me, and told me what the deal was i got the fuck out of there, still clutching my bag of funyons. the funny thing is i had a butterfly knife in my pocket, a dutch, and a couple sacks of h**e. If I was tucking a .22 homeboy probably never would have found it.

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Jan 20 2006, 09:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Jan 20 2006, 09:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by symbols@Jan 20 2006, 09:16 AM

and years ago some homebuoy on a bus showed me his in an attempt to impress me

Did you make out with him?

[/b]

obviously

<!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Jan 20 2006, 08:16 AM

one of my ex's shot at me a few times.

so what? you guys broke up? Huh.

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Jan 20 2006, 11:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Jan 20 2006, 11:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Jan 20 2006, 09:16 AM

and years ago some homebuoy on a bus showed me his in an attempt to impress me

Did you make out with him?

[/b]

you kidding?

i took him back to my house and forced him to impregnate me.

as for the ex

i hurt his feerings

/\ /\ Ha Ha /\ /\

8th grade: shot once in my arm after drinking with a total

asshole on the last day of school.

Freshman year of HS: had this banger dude pull a gun

on me after I broke his star

Freshman year: I'm arrested for simulated driveby

shooting (BS charge)

Junior year of HS: I pull a gun on the banger dude from

before and put him to the ground while 3 friends kick his

face into the pavement.