Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Ever have a gun pointed at you?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by PurpleNerple, Jan 20, 2006.

1. PurpleNerple

PurpleNerple Dirty Dozen Crew

Last night I had a gun pointed at me for the second time in my life...

Not a good feeling...

Share your stories...I'll share mine when I'm sober...

Inkhead.... :hatred:

2. 12:02p.m

12:02p.m Senior Member

hasnt happened to me yet......

3. richard_vagina

richard_vagina Member

a guy came up to the window of a friends truck and stuck a gun in.
    held my friend up and ran away.

one drunken night after a concert in atlanta, a friend and i decided to race this asian girl and her boyfriend. almost ran that cat into a big concrete wall. dudes chick floors the gas pedal and flies up next to us, dude jumps out of the sunroof and starts firing at the passenger side (i was in the passenger side) we were both doing about 100mph, so it was pretty scary. oh well, dude stopped shooting after we did a crazy emergency break, cut the wheel type turn/stop. it was a fucked up night. we continued our drunk.

the end

4. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

yeah, but after i caught the bullet in my teeth, dude realized i had "the glow" and backed off.

5. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Damn things can get rough in Williamsburg.

6. John Birch

John Birch Member

once at myself...I should've done it

7. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

8. Future Droid

Future Droid Senior Member

one time dude thought we robbed his house, got chased, he was pointing a 9 at us. we ran. we got away.

-also-

had a nut ass friend who would always point his gun at my head when he opened the door.

9. Future Droid

Future Droid Senior Member

oh yeah and by cops at least 3 times.

10. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

we had this on going beef with this old ass dood. He owned this laundry mat and we'd call his house late at night cuz noday worked in it but it was always open.. so we'd call him up and tell him one for the washers was leaking and he'd come racing over and when he got out of the truck we'd hit him with snowballs. One day he pulled up to a skate spot we used to chill at and pointed and fired one shot.

11. Melburnian

Melburnian Guest

Never a gun. But a few knives poles and machettes.

12. AlwaysBombin

AlwaysBombin Senior Member

A big gang of Asian kids pulled a gun on me once when I was 12, just to scare me. Like 2 years ago I was bombin with a buncha people, some dude slams on his breaks, hops out the car, pulls a burner from under the seat, and we all just scattered. A few months ago some dude robbed me at gunpoint.

Too fast for guns, if you happen to pull it
    I'll duck down, turn around, kiss the back of the bullet

13. surprisingly for this part of the world, Twice

14. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

i had 8 guns on me at once...fuck the cops all on a tresspassing on school property so fucking stupid...