ever had to hang out with someone with tourettes???

The Dude

jesus. so its not at all like deuce bigalow FUCKER SHIT COCKSUCKERFUCK style, no one is screaming profanity. its far worse. this new dude just started working with me last week, and i didnt really pay any mind to it until i carpooled with him and another co worker. on the ride to the jobsite, i didnt notice at all, he was just bragging showing off his onboard navigational bullshit. i just figured that homeslice is a weirdo, cause he was asking me weird shit like if i thought his wife was hot , and talking like adam sandler all cajun-esque, but once we started working, i started noticing him doing crazy hand signals and jogging in place, and he kept sticking 1/2 oif his face in his shirt, as if he was checking for B.O. i tried not to let him see me watching but it was kind of like passing a car accident. so when time came to go home, my coworker lives closer so he gets dropped off first. i hop in the front seat and the fucker starts twitching and were swerving and shit, im trying to keep it cool and not say anything, but i was freaking the fuck out. bottom line is i will no longer carpool with the guy and im probably going to have some serious fucked karma for talking shit about someones disabilities. has anyone had any similar experiences like that?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

one of my friends in college had tourettes. I never noticed it until I went to the library with him. Dudes in the library and he starts making these noises...that kinda sound like "hmpf". The more stressed out and worried the kid got...the louder and more frequent that shit got. There were like 4 of us all studying for a test and homeboy is freaking out. One "hmpf" right after another until he almost sounded like a machine gun. I flipped and told him to knock that shit off. He's like what? What do mean? What noise? Last time I went to the library with him.

yeah, ill be dealing with it 4 days a week. i notice him making a lot of sounds similar to the sounds you hear on movies with submarines, that boop boop boop shit. its kind of weird, i feel like i can never get pissed off at him and talk shit to him like i talk shit to all my other co workers.....

Originally posted by SteveAustin

homeboy is freaking out. One "hmpf" right after another until he almost sounded like a machine gun. I flipped and told him to knock that shit off. He's like what? What do mean? What noise? Last time I went to the library with him.

Hahahahaahhahaahahahahahah

Oh man.

Its not funny.

:bawling:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i worked with this kid that had ridiculous studder problems, and the worst part about it ws he tried to talk way to much, and he'd always get all close to you when he talked, so i would try my ass off not to laugh at him, but sometimes his facial expressions were to much to bear, and id just be in tears laughing cuz it looked like a DJ was controlling his mouth or the sounds coming from it...

"YA YA YA YA YA YAAAAAAAAAAKNOW WHAT IM SAYING..."

^^^ (example)

Originally posted by E MARTYR

:bawling:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i worked with this kid that had ridiculous studder problems, and the worst part about it ws he tried to talk way to much, and he'd always get all close to you when he talked, so i would try my ass off not to laugh at him, but sometimes his facial expressions were to much to bear, and id just be in tears laughing cuz it looked like a DJ was controlling his mouth or the sounds coming from it...

"YA YA YA YA YA YAAAAAAAAAAKNOW WHAT IM SAYING..."

^^^ (example)

I went to school with a kid like that. He would always tell jokes, especially the ones you have already heard and were not funny. So you would have to wait there for like 5 minutes to hear the lame ass joke. And he would be all up in your face too. too close for comfort.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

:scream: BIG BIG TITTIES!!!! :scream:

:scream: SHIT....SHIT WHORE!!! :scream:

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell us why

see duece bigalow and then you'll see why. when get stressed i just randomly shout things usually swear words. cocksucking whore or cum swallowing bitch. something like that.

i really dont have tourettes for those who are sarcastically inclined.

i wanted my ex g/f to introduce me to all of her friends and tell them that i had tourettes.

we planned it so i would meet them then wait a while till they let their guard down so i could yell fuck fuck fuck and hit myself in the head.

she chickened out and never did it.

i still want to try that though!

Originally posted by fethasmcgraw

in school i knew a kid who had tourettes

he would "drum" with his fingers on the desk. he could go so fast it sounded like a woodpecker.

nothing else though.

just the drumming

he could have been a drummer....i do that all the time..it drives my teachers crazy...but its fun!

i knew this kid who would tweek out and scream REEEEP!

twas cool

and turrets fits are usually braught on by stress or anger.

Originally posted by iquit

the book "motherless brooklyn", by john lethem is about these kids in brooklyn who grow up to be gangsters. the narrator of the story is a gangster with tourette's. really good book. shit fuck shit.

Read his new book, "fortress of solitude"? Also set in brooklyn, also very good.

Originally posted by Hoblow

Read his new book, "fortress of solitude"? Also set in brooklyn, also very good.

fucking great book. motherless brooklyn was more of a fast paced fun read, tho.

fortress of solitude was really top notch. and all the old school graf shit cracked me up.

Archived