Ever get those emails...

Æ°

Fuck! I should have titled this thread '12oz heads: I want to see your email!'

RE: Thick sliced deli roast beef pussy lips

Hello.

No, there shall be no wives. And I have been working on getting Vodki, Ruski standard. And I have a surprise or two for you. Club "rad" I'll be making a little vodka deal with them.

There are some stories. That's for sure. Anything as far as coins here is practically worthless.. but in great numbers they add up. a single ruble is 3 cents. So 5 rubles is 15 cents. There are midgets working the metro areas for these rubles,... they make about 200$ a day.

Its really rare to see a midget or or or A fat woman if they aren't babushkas meaning 65+ yo. So I was at a bus stop with this russian dude I hang with.. he was really worried about his hair which was rediculously styled to begin with.. all because of some gusting wind... anyways, back to the bus stop...there was a young fat girl there.. cars were turning the corner while staring at her. On the metro I saw a man violently struggling with a rolling cart.. he was at the bottom of the esculator which was on emergency stop because of the inncedent. He broke his precious cart loose ..... the frame was bent and loose and mangled the teeth on the bottom of the esculator were also broken. I have 3 regular girl friends and have poked into 6. 2 of which I suspect are FSB ... the new KGB. I learned a new technique of letting out tremendous amounts of ass air without being detected what so ever.. its practically silent. its so logical... you just grab each cheak and pull away from eachother... works for the situations with people you don't want let hear your true desires. I lost 20LBS on the mcdonalds and pizza diet. I weigh only 176 as apposed to the 200 I came here with. I like shopping here.. I have bought many things .. I think you will like the style here.

see you soon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest krie

my dog just bit me

Originally posted by TURBOCAPSLOK

I CAN PICK MY NOSE WITH MY TONGUE

I can get close..

lines from one i just got

Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings when the dawn is still dark.

Eveleen, The artist who aims at perfection in everything achieves it in nothing.

I am certainly not an authority on love because there are no authorities on love, just those who've had luck with it and those who haven't.

such wisdom

Archived