ever get hit in the...

i eat poo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha...yeah, when i was younger and used to ride my bike a lot. sometimes when i would go to jump on the seat my nut would get kind of stuck under my thigh and id end up landing on it when i hit the seat.....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

hell ya man bikeing and skateboarding........ damn hardflips...... if you fuck up doing a hardflip or attempting an impossible off of sumtin and the boards between your legs ouch......... but it dont hurt that much after a few times!

Originally posted by Inept:

I got kneed there when I was six. I had my hand in my pants the whole fucking day and my teacher kept asking me if something was wrong. I pissed some blood when I got home too.

ewww, you had a "dude-period"

Guest fr8lover

when i was little i was riding my bike and did a little jump off of a bump in the road, missed the seat and landed on the unprotected bar...needless to say i was basically parylized for a minute or two and rode stiff as a board unable to control until i managed to fall over into a neighbors yard...the kids across the street laughed at me...ill never forgive those bastards http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

fuck one time my sister hit me with a flag pole in the balls cause i kept calling her fat ass.. fuk i still feel the pain thinking about it!!

------------------

i am about to beat my girl cause i think she is becoming a slut! well mabey not mabey i will turn her in to one

hell yeh, but don't remind me

many a times from skateboarding,my little brother,other outdoor activities,...masturbation.....uh......well..nevermind...

-the sad thing is nobody can really do anything for the pain in yer pants-yeh an advil but whats that going to do!!!

well some ice.....

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by DankLordz

ever burn off your face spitting fire?

i have =)

------------------

"pound the shit out of all that control the masses of their rightful sanity..designate the powers of intrusion...grade a plot- bury all authority."

Yes. I have.

• 1 month later...

Archived