ever find yourself in a conversion that makes you seriously question your sanity?

seeking

i made the mistake of talking to an ex a few minutes ago. it went from normal to schizophrenia in about 4 seconds. nothing she was saying was making any sense, then she kept apolgizing for being mean, followed by more mean shit. that repeated about 8 times, all the while i kept asking if i could please go to sleep and was continually told no. wtf do you mean 'no'? even worse is when crazy people keep insisting that you're nuts and they're totally on to you and can see through your games, and they arent gonna fall for that anymore, meanwhile you're like 'but im not even saying anything, you're having both sides of this conversation'. eventualy you start thinking 'theres no way she's really being this bananas, i must be doing something wrong here', so you read over the conversation again, and sure enough, you've barely spoken a word in ten minutes and you're being yelled at for 'passive aggressive' comments that you've never made in your life. eek. i think instead of introducing myself to girls, i should just smash them in the face with an axe and save myself the drama that will unavoidably follow a year or two down the road.

sorry, this was random. giraffes are crazy, woop woop.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hang up on retarded broads all day every day

retarded broad: "blah blah blah blah blah..crazy shit"

Dumy: "Oh word, look I think I hear someone at the door..or"

retarded broad: "What?"

Dumy: "Oh damn, that's my nigga frank..listen I gotta go..cuz see, what had happened was, this nigga frank owe me some money and --click--"

retarded broad: "Hello?..Hello?..blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah..crazy shit"

I can assume she says shit like that cuz I've hung up by then..

The worst is when some talentless, balding, fag white guy owns two or three Pete Rock CD's, has a can of paint for show in his room, and rocks the Akademiks jacket with the manufactured paint stains and thinks he's black.

I just realized last night that wiggers and all those who try so hard to project an image like that are extremely insecure.

Psychologists say that only the mentally stable can question their sanity. Which means that only people who are actually crazy refuse to even consider the possibility that maybe they are in fact INSANE. The only thing that I can't figure out is whether or not this fact is contradicted by the fact that I read it, and know it. As if maybe I am insane but I trick myself into thinking I am not because I read what psychoogists have to say about questioning your sanity.

i made the mistake of talking to an ex a few minutes ago. it went from normal to schizophrenia in about 4 seconds. nothing she was saying was making any sense, then she kept apolgizing for being mean, followed by more mean shit. that repeated about 8 times, all the while i kept asking if i could please go to sleep and was continually told no. wtf do you mean 'no'? even worse is when crazy people keep insisting that you're nuts and they're totally on to you and can see through your games, and they arent gonna fall for that anymore, meanwhile you're like 'but im not even saying anything, you're having both sides of this conversation'. eventualy you start thinking 'theres no way she's really being this bananas, i must be doing something wrong here', so you read over the conversation again, and sure enough, you've barely spoken a word in ten minutes and you're being yelled at for 'passive aggressive' comments that you've never made in your life. eek. i think instead of introducing myself to girls, i should just smash them in the face with an axe and save myself the drama that will unavoidably follow a year or two down the road.

sorry, this was random. giraffes are crazy, woop woop.

bitches are emotional catastrophes. bitches can't control their emotions, and that's why the bitch was bipolar and shit. it's no wonder that females make up the majority of people diagnosed as being bipolar, schizophrenic, having depression or anxiety disorders. i blame pms/monthly cycles as part of it, but the other part is that bitches brains are just wired differently in a screwed up way. your ex-girl was just insecure and couldn't control herself. just don't bother with her, save yourself the drama.

^ girls with man brains are the best women to chill with. they aren't all about drama and gossip and acting like emotional illogical misfits. they actually use logic when thinking, and they'll watch the football/basketball game with you and actually enjoy it and know what they're talking about. they usually aren't golddiggers and will sometimes pay on a date. i also have a theory that the "man brain" chicks don't suffer from pms. from what i read 75% of women suffer from pms so i think the 25% that don't are the "man brain" ones.

I also hate when a girl calls me up in the morning after she called me the night before, drunk, talking shit, and asks me what she said to me.

Her: Will you tell me what i said?

Me: no. you should know what you said

Her: I WAS DRUNK!

Me: I didnt have anything to do with that.

Her: *click*

LOLZ