Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ever find yourself in a conversion that makes you seriously question your sanity?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Apr 16, 2006.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i made the mistake of talking to an ex a few minutes ago. it went from normal to schizophrenia in about 4 seconds. nothing she was saying was making any sense, then she kept apolgizing for being mean, followed by more mean shit. that repeated about 8 times, all the while i kept asking if i could please go to sleep and was continually told no. wtf do you mean 'no'? even worse is when crazy people keep insisting that you're nuts and they're totally on to you and can see through your games, and they arent gonna fall for that anymore, meanwhile you're like 'but im not even saying anything, you're having both sides of this conversation'. eventualy you start thinking 'theres no way she's really being this bananas, i must be doing something wrong here', so you read over the conversation again, and sure enough, you've barely spoken a word in ten minutes and you're being yelled at for 'passive aggressive' comments that you've never made in your life. eek. i think instead of introducing myself to girls, i should just smash them in the face with an axe and save myself the drama that will unavoidably follow a year or two down the road.

sorry, this was random. giraffes are crazy, woop woop.

2. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

yo seripusly bitches are crazy and they aint hip hop
    so fuck em

3. After School Special

After School Special Banned

i've had very similar experiences.

I've never had a relationship without me thinking the girl was crazy by the end of it.

Not that I am a the most sane person in the world by any means.

But I can't decide if all girls have problems or I just date the ones with tons of them.

4. De sign

De sign Senior Member

everyday.

but my external reality is as messy as a graffiti culture.

5. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

She is insane, thank god you broke up with her she would of made you nuts too.

6. Johnny Blaze

Johnny Blaze Member

7. beardo

beardo 12oz Loyalist

i never question my sanity, i only become aware of other peoples insanity.

8. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

hang up on retarded broads all day every day

retarded broad: "blah blah blah blah blah..crazy shit"

Dumy: "Oh word, look I think I hear someone at the door..or"

retarded broad: "What?"

Dumy: "Oh damn, that's my nigga frank..listen I gotta go..cuz see, what had happened was, this nigga frank owe me some money and --click--"

retarded broad: "Hello?..Hello?..blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah..crazy shit"

I can assume she says shit like that cuz I've hung up by then..

9. sect ebc

sect ebc Member

10. 1/4FareMetrocard

1/4FareMetrocard 12oz Loyalist

so instead of dating girls,
    just date a giraffe, it will be perfect
    you and her can go destroy villages,
    and huts, ride out into the sunset
    together and maybe have some
    seeking/giraffes children

11. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I'm trying to PM someone, but I don't know how. So how?

12. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

The worst is when some talentless, balding, fag white guy owns two or three Pete Rock CD's, has a can of paint for show in his room, and rocks the Akademiks jacket with the manufactured paint stains and thinks he's black.

I just realized last night that wiggers and all those who try so hard to project an image like that are extremely insecure.

13. 1/4FareMetrocard

1/4FareMetrocard 12oz Loyalist

werd, i hate people like that

14. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

haha seeks, you know how like every time I IM you lately?

Yeah its kinda like that.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2006
  15. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

i need to date more crazy girls